Welcome to this art-centric, business-inspired boutique hotel which sits in the vibrant Cedars area of downtown Dallas. With a rich history, Lorenzo Hotel has since been revived from its original ‘70s structure and redesigned to stimulate the mind, ignite your imagination, and relax in total style. Feel the immediate creative vibe surging throughout with its 600 original works of art, Shakespearean quotes, and various murals. On top of that, the beautiful guest rooms, delicious restaurants, and a lively pool and pool bar make this Texas getaway one to remember.
- Discover beautiful interior and exterior accents adorned throughout the resort
- 237 guestrooms all boast artistic interior accents, pampering amenities, and spectacular views of the Dallas skyline
- Sample from menus which feature everything from South Texas flavors, delectable pastries, and poolside refreshments
- Relax, swim, or play in the lively hotel pool, complete with relaxing lounge chairs, cabanas, and adjacent pool bar
- Host any meeting, event, or wedding within the hotel’s 10,000 square feet of versatile and creative indoor/outdoor event space
- Head to the 12th floor ballroom to find floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking downtown Dallas
- Adventure offsite to the vibrant downtown entertainment district, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, and art-centric Deep Ellum Neighborhood
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 650 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
Each and every guestroom at this luxurious boutique hotel is equipped with endless stylistic details, beautiful works of art, and outstanding views of the Dallas skyline. You will find inspiring details in your room, such as artistic murals, business desks, concrete ceilings, and over-sized and stylish furnishings. Peer out to electric city views from expansive windows while relaxing in cozy lounge chairs. Rooms also come complete with Keurig coffee makers, 50-inch TVs, in-room safes, and blow dryers.
Find everything from South Texas favorites and a delicious grab-and-go breakfast to poolside cocktails and a lively outdoor bar at Lorenzo Hotel.
Lorenzo Kitchen – Open for breakfast and dinner, this Southern-style kitchen offers a unique dining experience. Enjoy specialty menu items such as homemade chicken fried steak or shrimp and grits.
Kolache Korner – This casual and convenient cafe serves up coffee, tea, breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and you guessed it — the namesake kolache. If you prefer, get your items to go and stop by later in the evening to enjoy a cocktail outdoors under the stars.
Relativity – Enjoy sipping on a refreshing cocktail as you gaze out to views of the Dallas skyline at this stylish poolside bar. Complete with colorful Albert Einstein mural, this hot spot is the perfect place for solo sips or meetups with friends, colleagues, or family.
Between browsing the hotel’s collection of over 600 works of art and peering out to beautiful Dallas city views from floor-to-ceiling windows — there is no shortage of beautiful sights with a stay at Lorenzo Hotel. The hotel’s pool and pool bar are the perfect place to catch some rays with friends, colleagues, or family and the outdoor bar at Kolache Korner is ideal for a relaxing evening drink.
Discover off-site adventure just steps away from the hotel’s front door in the vibrant downtown entertainment district, at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas farmers’ market, and art-centric Deep Ellum Neighborhood.
Located in the vibrant Cedars area of downtown Dallas, this unique hotel boasts a fantastic address. Find plenty of excitement and a myriad of top city attractions all within close proximity to the hotel’s front door.
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is 26 mi / 41 km away from the hotel.