Furama Hotel Dalian offers the ultimate dining experience. With a selection of two celebrated Chinese restaurants, an Italian restaurant, a traditional Japanese restaurant, a Korean restaurant, and a coffee shop, the Dalian restaurants will satisfy the cravings of any guests. If you'd prefer a relaxing night with a delicious drink, the four in-house bars provide the perfect atmosphere to sip a delectable cocktail and unwind. If an evening of vibrant entertainment sounds more appealing, the two nightclubs are sure to exhilarate you.
- Chiu-chow Village: Celebrated for serving delicious Chinese and Cantonese food, the Chiu-chow Village is a restaurant that combines great service, an intimate atmosphere, and fresh ingredients to create the ultimate dining experience.
- August Moon Restaurant: Known for dishes centered around Shanghai, Shandong, and Dalian seafood, this restaurant is perfect for the adventurous palette. Enjoy delectable tastes and great service.
- La Brasserie Coffee Shop: With a long list of international coffees to choose from, La Brasserie Coffee Shop provides a relaxed environment to lounge in a comfortable chair enjoy a coffee and a quick bite.
- Rose Grill Room: The intimate nature of the Rose Grill Room will satisfy guests craving zesty Italian dishes and a romantic atmosphere. The combination of the sparkling chandeliers and leather chairs only add to the sophisticated ambience as guests enjoy meals a la carte or dinner.
- Lobby Bar: Sit back and relax in the Furama Lobby Bar any time of the day. Whether relaxing with a newspaper and healthy juice during the morning or delighting in a scrumptious cocktail while listening to live music in the evening, the Lobby Bar has something for everyone.
- Prince Bar: With sumptuous chairs next to the windows, the Prince Bar provides the perfect place to sit with a drink and enjoy watching the passersby of Dalian. Come in the afternoon and indulge in a drink or snack while listening to live piano music.
- Korean Restaurant: With traditional marinated short rib and an a la carte menu, the Korean Restaurant provides a pleasurable night of decadent food in a contemporary restaurant.
- Japanese Restaurant: With traditional Japanese food like Sukiyaki with Kobe beef and Shiyabushiyabu, the Japanese Restaurant is sure to satisfy guests. Sit at one of the two teppanyaki counters and watch skilled chefs cook dinner right in front of you. The bright colors and modern decoration only add to the charming atmosphere.