Diverse and Delectable Dining in Boston
Boston Park Plaza features a variety of restaurants to fulfill any guest’s dining needs. The property boasts an impressive six dining venues that range from fine dining to a casual cafe.
- Off the Common presents a seasonal menu of local and international favorites. The lobby restaurants also features a wide selection of wines, drafts, and cocktails.
- STRIP by Strega is a modern upscale restaurant and lounge by restaurateur Nick Varano. The Italian Steakhouse serves a beautiful combination of fresh seafood, pastas, and prime-cuts of beef. Pair your meal with a choice from the extensive wine list.
- Smith and Wollensky, the famous steakhouse, is in housed in the historic castle area of the hotel. Dine on signature dishes of the freshest seafood and finest cuts of beef in a cozy atmosphere.
- MJ O’Connor’s is a traditional Irish pub serving classic bar favorites and comfort foods, plenty of drafts and spirits, and the perfect spot for conversation with your group and other travelers.
- Au Bon Pain, a casual and quick service cafe, offers a variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, and pastries.
- Starbucks Reserve a signature 2,500 square-foot Starbucks Reserve will open in late 2016.
Nearby Dining and Nightlife Distance from hotel: 1 | 5 | 10 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.