A Hotel Where the Possibilities Are Endless
The Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver offers excellent facilities for leisure activities. Guests can swim in a 40-foot atrium pool, work out in a poolside fitness center, or relax in a stream room. They can also play a game of squash at the hotel’s court or practice putting at a green on the third-floor terrace.
Guests looking forward to retail therapy in Vancouver will find the Metropolitan’s location to be perfect. The Pacific Centre Mall sits directly across the street, and two other top shopping destinations—Vancouver Centre Mall and The Bay—are just a couple of blocks away. The three-block stretch of Robson Street that is famous for its big-name stores, independent boutiques, and lively cafés can be reached on foot in about 10 minutes.
Other nearby attractions include the following:
- Gastown, a historic neighborhood known for its architecture, galleries, shops, restaurants, and nightlife
- Vancouver Art Gallery, a large public museum whose 10,000-piece collection includes works by many top British Columbian artists
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre, a grand performing arts venue that hosts opera, Broadway shows, and various other types of entertainment
- Rogers Arena, home of the NHL’s Vancouver Canucks and a major concert venue
- BC Place Stadium, a huge, multipurpose venue whose offerings include concerts, football games, trade shows, and monster truck rallies.
Nearby Attractions and ACtivities Distance from hotel: 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.