Fine Hotel Dining in the Sha Tin District
Guests at Hong Kong at Regal Riverside Hotel have a wide variety of onsite dining options. Whether craving comfort food or a delicate Cantonese specialty, the hotel’s 11 dining outlets — including two bars and a patisserie — have something to satisfy every craving.
- L'Eau Restaurant: Savor Singaporean and Malaysian cuisine, or enjoy a poolside BBQ buffet at L’Eau.
- Avanti Pizzeria: Order gourmet pizzas fresh from the Italian pizza oven at Avanti Pizzeria. The restaurant also serves salad, soup, and pasta.
- Aji Bou Izakaya: Enjoy expertly prepared Japanese favorites such as sashimi, sushi, and stone-pot specialties.
- Regal Court: Relish authentic Chinese cuisine in an elegant, expansive dining room.
- Regal Terrace: Explore Guangdong and Cantonese culinary creations at this stylish restaurant.
- Dragon Inn: Marvel over the precision of traditional Huaiyang cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere.
- Vi: This contemporary restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows serves modern Thai and Vietnamese cuisine.
- Moon River: Indulge in local comfort food and a vast array of desserts at Moon River, open daily until 1 a.m.
- Scene Bar: Creative cocktails and Mediterranean-inspired snacks are served in this hip nightclub.
- Carnival Bar: With a wide selection of international beers, sports programming on TV, and dartboards, Carnival Bar is a fun place to relax with friends.
- Regal Patisserie: This onsite pastry shop presents decadent cakes, homemade chocolates, cookies, tea and sandwiches.