Jinjiang Hotel presents a wide selection of dining options, including an award-winning restaurant, a casual teahouse, and two self-serve buffets. All guests can enjoy a daily, complimentary breakfast buffet.
- Jinyue French Restaurant, the hotel's acclaimed, Michelin-star restaurant by Christophe Dufosse serves fine, French cuisine.
- Kinkaku Ayumi Japanese Teppanyaki Restaurant serves authentic Japanese cuisine prepared by a former royal cook.
- The Bamboo Garden is a casual self-serve buffet that offers international cuisines.
- Louvre Garden offers a Chinese and Western buffet along with a variety of wines, teas, and beverages.
- Victoria Bar features a British-style afternoon tea.
- Fontaine Bleau Bar is a quaint lobby lounge that serves coffees, teas, wines, and spirits.
- The Garden Bakery presents pastries, teas, specialty coffee drinks, and gifts.
- The Teahouse is a charming spot to sip on tea and play a rousing game of chess.