Nestled between a rocky cliffside and blue waters
Aside from boasting a world-class spa, infinity pools overlooking the ocean, and an immaculate private beach, Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas is also set on a picturesquely unique landscape on the southern end of Baja's Peninsula. This renowned resort is tucked between dramatic cliffside and crystal clear waters in a world of its own. Its old-world Mexican decor jives harmoniously with the wood-carved furnishings and stone finishes.
AT A GLANCE:
- Walk just a short distance into town to find restaurants, an aquarium and any watersport you could dream of
- Dine at your choice of eight restaurants and enjoy fresh seafood paired with tropical drinks
- Indulge in an aromatherapy massage while listening to the sound of the ocean crashing
- Look out to the Pacific from your room and watch for whales — they've been known to make an appearance
- Take a dip in the infinity pool(s). When it gets too hot, swim up to the bar for a refreshment