Downtown Omaha's Art Deco Icon
Omaha is not just juicy steaks and Warren Buffet knowledge bombs (though we’re fans of both). Nebraska’s largest town is home to casinos, zoos, sports, and speakeasies (surprised?), and Hotel Deco XV is hands down the place to see them all. This beautiful boutique is a model of 1930’s art deco architecture; the old-school style used on the Empire State Building and Golden Gate Bridge quickly sets it apart from the pack. Pair that with free lifts around town (24-hours per day) and a short stroll to the Old Market neighborhood, and you know exactly where to find us.
At A Glance
- Nestled between restaurants and shops in Downtown Omaha, across from the Orpheum Theater
- Blocks from brewpubs, street performers, and horse-drawn carriages in Old Market neighborhood
- Hop a free ride to the zoo and aquarium. Lied Jungle is a must see (grab a bite to eat at Treetops)
- Have a drink at Wicked Rabbit; a hidden, 25-seat speakeasy. Enter through the liquor store (shh!)
- Large rooms, free airport transfers, complimentary lobby cocktails, and an underground fitness center