Preferred Hotels & Resorts recognizes member hotels that take the meaning of genuine hospitality beyond their front doors by showcasing an outstanding commitment to philanthropy, community, sustainability, and education as part of its GIFTTS program.
With more than 75 properties nominated in 2019 for their exemplary efforts in the four GIFTTS categories, the winners of the 10th annual GIFTTS Pineapple Awards are as follows:
- Overall Corporate Entity – Nordic Hotels & Resorts
- Overall Excellence Winner – Royal Plaza on Scotts (Singapore)
- Philanthropy Winner – Grand Hotel Excelsior (Valletta, Malta)
- Sustainability Winner – The Imperial New Delhi (New Delhi, India)
- Education Winner – Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, Nevada, United States)
- Community Service Winner – The Peabody Memphis (Memphis, Tennessee, United States)
Each hotel that participated in sharing their stories of community commitment and good works done over the year will also be recognized and awarded with a GIFTTS Certificate of Excellence.