Enjoy a wide variety of West Baden Springs activities at West Baden Springs Hotel.
Things to Do:
- Golf at the championship Donald Ross Course
- Golf at the 18-hole Pete Dye Course
- Relax at one of two spas or try both
- Try your luck at the French Lick Casino
- Enjoy horseback riding
- Play a friendly match of tennis
- Take down a couple of pins as you bowl with friends
- Explore Hoosier National Forest: In addition to other recreational activities, the 260 miles of trails within the forest are perfect for hiking, mountain biking, or horseback riding.
- Visit Patoka Lake: The 8,800-acre lake provides habitat for freshwater jellyfish, river otters, osprey and bald eagle nesting sites and offers visitors activities such as boating, skiing, fishing, hunting and archery.
- Experience a simpler way of life when you visit the quaint shops at nearby Gasthof Amish Village
- Catch a ride on the historic French Lick Railway at the Indiana Railway Museum
Nearby Attractions and ACtivities Distance from hotel: 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.