A Five-Star Hotel on Singapore’s Beautiful and Historic Waterfront
Guests at The Fullerton Bay Hotel enjoy 24-hour access to a gym equipped with state-of the-art exercise equipment. The gym’s outdoor deck is perfect spot for stretching or doing yoga or pilates. The hotel also features an outdoor rooftop pool where guests can swim, relax, and enjoy panoramic views.
The waterfront area in which the hotel is located has a long and rich history. On guided or self-guided walking tours, guests can learn about such fascinating sites as:
- Clifford Pier, which for decades served as a disembarkation point for immigrants and other ship passengers;
- The Customs House, home of the Singapore Customs Police during the period in the 20th century when Marina Bay was one of the busiest harbors in the world;
- The Fullerton Waterboat House, built in 1919 to supply water to ships anchored offshore;
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, a four-star luxury hotel occupying a lovely neoclassical building that once served as a post office and lighthouse.
In addition to these historic sites, Singapore offers a wealth of other excellent attractions, including the ones listed below. Thanks to the city-state’s compact size and efficient public transportation system, getting to most of the attractions is relatively quick, easy, and inexpensive. The Fullerton Bay Hotel’s skilled concierge team offers invaluable assistance in planning outings, arranging tours, and purchasing tickets.
- Esplanade— Theatres on The Bay
- Sentosa Island
- Orchard Road shopping, dining, and entertainment district
- Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
- Boat Quay shopping, dining, and entertainment district
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Raffles' Landing Site
- Asian Civilisations Museum
- The Arts House at the Old Parliament
- Queen Elizabeth Walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens, including the National Orchid Garden
- Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Little India
- Singapore Zoo
- Singapore Night Safari
- Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre