More than 140 Destinations Worldwide Offer Discounts Up to 35% or a Free Night
CHICAGO — June 25, 2014 — “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” Preferred Hotel Group™ is enticing travelers to follow the Dalai Lama’s sage advice by launching a Summer Sale that extends savings up to 35% or a free night at more than 140 hotels and resorts in 40 countries until September 2014*. This limited-time promotion gives adventure seekers, sun worshipers, and city trekkers alike added incentive to hop on a plane—or fuel up the car—and experience a new destination during their summer travels.
Up to 35% Savings in Hundreds of Destinations Worldwide, From Beijing to Casablanca, Vienna to Cancun:
- 35% Savings in Beijing, China: Featuring sprawling gardens, a treasured collection of artifacts from the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and retreat-like amenities such as a spa and indoor pool, Lv Garden Huanghuali Art Gallery is a serene alternative for travelers seeking an intimate immersion into Chinese culture without the crushing downtown crowds. *Regular rates from US$790 per night; minimum 10 days advance booking required.
- 30% Savings in Cancun, Mexico: With two exclusive beaches, suites featuring a private deck, plunge pool, or garden, and butler service, NIZUC Resort & Spa is the ultimate haven for discerning travelers who want to revel in a world-class VIP experience while soaking up the rejuvenating rays of the Riviera Maya sun. *Regular rates from US$400 per night.
- 20% Savings in Vienna, Austria: Thanks to its intimate atmosphere, inviting restaurants that afford limitless opportunities for people watching, and unbeatable location along the Ringstrasse, The Ring, Vienna’s Casual Luxury Hotel is the ultimate address for travelers looking to enjoy Vienna’s seemingly nonstop calendar of summertime festivities. *Regular rates from US$252 per night.
- 20% Savings in Casablanca, Morocco: The summer months are prime time to visit this vibrant metropolis, and Kenzi Tower Hotel is a popular choice for travelers who want a place to relax between excursions due to its convenient downtown location and complementary mix of modern amenities and majestic décor. *Regular rates from US$178 per night.
- Among the additional hotels offering up to 35% off the best available rate are notable destinations such as Hotel Wellington (Madrid, Spain); Draycott Hotel (London, England); Regal Hong Kong Hotel); Hotel Inglaterra (Seville, Spain); Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa (Manalapan, Florida); Brunelleschi Hotel Milano (Milan, Italy); and The Alpina Gstaad (Gstaad, Switzerland).
Free Night Offer for Extended Stays in Cities from Boston to Bermuda:
- 3rd Night Free in Boston, Massachusetts: Free of the college crowds and filled with culture, Boston is a popular destination during the summer months, and The Charles Hotel, Harvard Square makes it easy for travelers to explore the city by offering a fleet of bicycles and a “Juice Bar” charging station for hybrid and electric cars, all complimentary for guest use. *Regular rates from US$300 per night.
- 4th Night Free in Park City, Utah: With its abundance of activity offerings, from mountain biking to scenic chairlift rides, Park City is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts, and Montage Deer Valley is a consummate host, enhancing visitors’ experiences through unique services such as a “Constellation Concierge” and complimentary shuttle service to Main Street. *Regular rates from US$325 per night.
- 4th Night Free in Bermuda: Bermuda lures beachgoers year-round with its pink-sand beaches and old-world charm, and Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa is a preferred “home away from home” for offering a full suite of on-site activities and amenities, from award-winning dining at three restaurants to afternoon matches on the croquet lawn. *Regular rates from US$631 per night.
- Other hotels inviting travelers to experience their destination by offering a third or fourth free night include Beaver Creek Lodge (Colorado); Bonaventure Resort & Spa (Weston, Florida); Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort and Spa (Mexico); French Lick Springs Hotel (Indiana); The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa (Texas); The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe (California); The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera (Vail Valley, Colorado); The Martha Washington Hotel & Spa (Abingdon, Virginia); Mount Nevis Hotel (Nevis); The Palms Hotel & Spa (Miami Beach, Florida); The Tides Inn (Irvington, Virginia); Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites (Canada); Virginia Beach Resort Hotel (Virginia); and West Baden Springs Hotel (Indiana).
For more information on the Preferred Hotel Group Summer Sale or full details on participating hotels, visit www.PreferredHotelGroup.com/Summer.
*Terms & Conditions: Blackout dates may apply. Select participating hotels have restrictions on valid stay dates. Offer subject to availability. All stays must be completed by September 10, 2014 with the exception of hotels in the Americas, which are offering stays through September 30 ,2014.
For more information on Preferred Hotel Group, please visit www.PreferredHotelGroup.com.
About Preferred Hotel Group™
Preferred Hotel Group represents more than 650 of the finest hotels, resorts, and serviced residences in the world. Preferred Hotel Group’s brands include Preferred Hotels® & Resorts, Summit Hotels & Resorts™, Sterling Hotels™, Summit Serviced Residences™, Sterling Design, and Preferred Boutique™. Travelers gain valuable benefits through branded programs iPrefer™, Preferred Family, Preferred Pride, Preferred Golf™, and Preferred Residences™. For more information, visit www.PreferredHotelGroup.com and follow the brand on Facebook and Twitter.
Director, Public Relations
Tel: +1 312 542 9218
Senior Manager, Public Relations — EMEA
Tel: +44 207 440 0316
Senior Manager, Public Relations — Asia Pacific
Tel: +65 6577 2487
For high resolution imagery of member hotels, please visit the Preferred Hotel Group Image Library at www.PreferredHotelGroupImages.com.