The Fullerton Bay Hotel
Walk through the lofty promenade connecting the historic Clifford Pier to The Fullerton Bay Hotel and the modern glamour of the building is clear from the polished marble floor and the grand chandelier. Part of The Fullerton Heritage development — a collection of culturally significant buildings and contemporary restaurants — the multi-award winning hotel has panoramic waterside views as well as upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment a stone’s throw away. With delightful attention to detail evident throughout, from a shoe shine service to Egyptian cotton bathrobes, you’ll understand why Fodors and Travel + Leisure have named it one of the top 100 hotels in the world.
- 98 luxury rooms consistently awarded five stars by Forbes Travel Guide Awards
- Ease your muscles with a yoga session on the observation deck
- Take in the Singapore skyline from the rooftop pool
- Host a meeting or party in a private floating pod
- Get tickets for arts and culture events from the helpful and knowledgeable concierge
- Dine at one of four bars and restaurants with waterfront views
With panoramic views overlooking Marina Bay, The Fullerton Hotel is a slice of five-star luxury in the middle of Singapore’s arts and culture district. From the refined décor to the dramatic skyline views, it is ideal for a luxury stay in the vibrant city.
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 700 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
Polished rosewood sits next to leather and chrome, complementing each of the 98 elegant guestrooms. Massive windows flood your space with light, while a private sundeck lets you watch marina life unfold. Find your optimum level of comfort with Egyptian cotton bed linens, goose-down comforters, and an impressive pillow menu. Then, dock your iPod and unwind or catch up with a show on your interactive HDTV while sipping a Nespresso or Gryphon tea.
Choose a beautiful suite for even more space. Stay ahead of work at your polished desk or stretch out on a velvet chaise lounge overlooking the marina before soothing your muscles in your very own rain shower. Each of the five suites follows a theme and has a living and dining space for entertaining guests or for simply unwinding after exploring the city.
Whether you are in the mood for a Negroni before dinner or an Asian specialty dish, there is sure to be something on the menu to satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel’s four restaurants.
The Clifford Pier – For marina views paired with a tasty menu, head to The Clifford Pier. The restored British colonial building provides an elegant dining environment and relaxed atmosphere. On the menu, Asian favorites meet Western classics, while the oversized arched windows give an unrivaled panorama of the waters.
La Brasserie – The modern La Brasserie serves up a twist on classic French dishes. By wall-to-wall bayside views, tuck into steak and frites or roasted rack of lamb. For an intimate occasion, book the private salon.
The Landing Point – This roofed promenade connects The Clifford Pier and the hotel with a marble walkway of plush sofas and snug cubbyholes. Stop by for afternoon tea or a Negroni before heading up to your room for an afternoon siesta.
Lantern – Grab a cabana daybed by the pool at this rooftop bar and spend a peaceful afternoon with a book. Sip on a signature Red Lantern cocktail while looking out over the towering city skyscrapers or try the menu of gourmet pizzas and small plates.
Start your day with a lap of the pool or a session of yoga or Pilates on the rooftop deck. After a day exploring the waterfront, spend some time in the 24-hour gym.
Step out of the hotel onto The Clifford Pier, the heart of Singapore’s colonial history, and for more, simply wander up the boardwalk.
Other activities to consider:
- Take a guided tour of the bay side and spot the iconic Singapore Merlion Customs House
- Catch a show at Esplanade-Theaters on the Bay, 11 minutes away on foot
- Take a cable car to Sentosa Island and get your adrenaline pumping with a day at the theme park
- For boutique shopping, head to Orchard Road, a six-minute drive away
- Make a stop at Universal Studios Singapore, 14 minutes away by car
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant markets and street food of Little India
- See tropical fauna at the Singapore Botanical Gardens — now a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Join the Singapore Night Safari to spot 130 species of animals after dark
The Fullerton Bay Hotel
The enviable bayside location of The Fullerton Bay Hotel is ideal for exploring the best of Singapore shopping, food, and culture. Part of The Fullerton Heritage area, the surrounding streets have upscale boutiques and fine dining next to historic and modern architecture.
Changi International Airport, 14 mi / 22 km away, is half an hour by car from the hotel.
For exploring more of the city, jump on the subway at Raffles Place, a seven-minute walk away, or catch the bus from outside the hotel.