Thank you for visiting our site, this promotional offer period has ended. Please stay tuned for future I Prefer My Price events.
Preferred Hotels & Resorts is pleased to announce an exclusive, limited-time opportunity for its loyal I Prefer Members.
Now through February 13, invited members can be one of the first to try our new name-your-nightly-price pilot program: I Prefer My Price. With I Prefer My Price, choose from one of the six Preferred properties below, pick your dates of travel, and name your own nightly price. You’ll be notified within 24 hours if your offer is accepted for your requested night(s) at your preferred price.
How Does I Prefer My Price Work?
- Complete this form by February 13, 2020 to submit an offer for your desired property from the options below.
- You will be asked to specify your travel dates - up to five nights per stay, now through December 24, 2020 - and nightly rate (in USD).
- We will review and notify you within 24 hours of your submission if your offer has been accepted or declined.
- Acceptance emails will include a phone number for those Members to call within 72 hours (from the time the acceptance email was sent) to complete their booking with advance payment.
- Only one offer may be submitted per Member within a 24-hour period. Rooms will be standard, single/double occupancy. The nightly rate will be inclusive of sales tax, but exclusive of resort fees, service fees, city tax, or any other special tax. I Prefer My Price bookings are non-refundable and cannot be changed.
Not seeing the Preferred property you want? Do you have suggestions for future I Prefer My Price deals?
Send us an email and we will be happy to help.
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions and full Terms and Conditions here.
AN ALL-INCLUSIVE ESCAPE ON MEXICO’S SUNNY PACIFIC SHORES
Get away to a sunny escape on Mexico’s Pacific Coast at the all-inclusive Velas Vallarta Suites Resort. Relax in gorgeous guest rooms, dine in elegance while overlooking the ocean, sink into a spa session, and laze the day away at the beautiful beach or pristine pools at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence recipient resort.
A FORMER MANSION TURNED LUXURY HOTEL IN THE HEART OF PARIS
Set just off the Champs-Elysées and mere steps away from the Arc de Triomphe, sidewalk cafes, museums, bistros, and bars, Hotel Balzac offers guests a quintessential Parisian hotel experience with the added benefit of playing host to the three Michelin-star restaurant, Pierre Gagnaire.
A ROMAN PALACE OFFERS MODERN ART AND AMENITIES IN THE ETERNAL CITY
Originally constructed in the 18th Century as a Roman nobleman’s palace, The First Roma Arte now hosts travelers to the Eternal City in rooms and suites filled with contemporary Italian art, offers incomparable rooftop fine dining, and is located just a few minutes' walk from the famed Spanish Steps and the rest of Rome’s most well-known landmarks.
AN ELEGANT ENGLISH RETREAT AMONG THE PARKS AND PLAZAS OF LONDON’S WEST END
On a tree-lined street in London’s Kensington neighborhood sits The Bentley London. An oasis of calm among the bustling boulevards of England’s capital, The Bentley London’s prime location, award winning spa, and upscale dining make it the perfect home base for an amazing English adventure.
JAPANESE STYLE AND SERVICE MEETS EAST COAST ENERGY IN MIDTOWN MANHATTAN
Calling Midtown Manhattan its home, The Kitano Hotel New York gives guests easy access to all the city’s best sights, including Central Park, The Empire State Building, and more. Along with a great location, the hotel’s Japanese design and service combined with its kaiseki cuisine makes it one of the best Asian-inspired hotels in all the Big Apple.
SUBMIT YOUR OFFER
A HISTORIC HOTEL HOSTING HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY AND OLD-WORLD ARISTOCRATS
A long-standing darling of the San Juan social scene, Condado Vanderbilt Hotel offers unparalleled luxury in Puerto Rico. Swim in four pools and eat at seven food and drink venues, including 1919, one of the city's finest restaurants. Lounge seaside as beach butlers bring drinks, snacks, and towels directly to you.