Fine Dining Under The Stars
Enjoy candle-lit Indian cuisine as the stars flicker above the lake or sip on rare whiskey while paging through a fireside book.
The Dining Room: Snag a bottle from the walk-in wine cellar or enjoy all-day international cuisine overlooking the outer courtyard and lake.
- Need a suggestion? The wine cellar’s private sommelier is happy to help
- Spices, fruits, and veggies are often sourced from the palace’s organic gardens
- Request a seat on the terrace for the best views of the lake
Sheesh Mahal: Enjoy Indian fine-dining under the stars at this rooftop restaurant fit for royalty.
- The two-level, open-air atmosphere serves dinner only
- Watch the stars sparkle over the lake as your meal glows under candle light
- The menu is chock full of Indian favorites, but we love the black dal and bhindi curry
The Library Bar: Sip on whiskeys and liquors from around the world in this dark lounge lined with books, artifacts, and fireplaces.
- Single malts, vintage wines, and cognacs are a few of our favorite spirits
- End your night with Matkakesar pistakulfi, the hotel’s homemade ice cream
Destination Dining: Dine at the Guava Garden Patio, Sheeh Mahal Terrace, or the Haveli Roof Top. Locations available upon request. Destination dining is an extra charge.