The Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo offers various options for on-site activities, including the following:
- Tea Ceremony Experience
- Wedding Kimono Experience
- Ikebana Flower Arrangement Experience
- Japanese Harp Koto Recital
- Seasonal in-house cultural exhibitions to introduce Japanese culture
- Seasonal outdoor pool located on the seventh floor of the main building
- Fitness center features cardio and weight training machines
- Carju Raja Esthetique Salon
- A free shuttle bus from the hotel to the Tokyo Disneyland Park or DisneySea Park (a 70-minute drive)
- Sightseeing Bus Tour options which departs / arrives from hotel lobby.
- Sake Brewery Tours - in partnership with Keio Taxi Company, this delightful concierge service offers tours of local sake breweries with a final stop at Kushi Kanzashi Museum. English-speaking chauffeurs are also available for this tour.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a place of natural beauty featuring English-, French-, and Japanese-style gardens
- Tsukiji Fish Market, the world's largest and busiest fish market
- Ryogoku Kokugikan, Tokyo's national hall for sumo wrestling
- Meiji Shrine, Tokyo’s most famous Shinto shrine
- Yoyogi Park, the fourth largest urban park in Tokyo and former grounds of the 1964 Olympic Village
- Jindai Botanical Gardens, Tokyo’s only botanical garden
- Mori Art Museum, a center for contemporary and international art
Nearby Attractions and ACtivities Distance from hotel: 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 | 30
Don't see what you expected? Suggest a new location.