At Rosa Grand, travelers can delight in a variety of spaces designated for relaxation. The hotel's recently-opened Wellness Centre promotes the utmost serenity, with a Turkish bath, solarium, and state-of-the-art fitness area. Guests can also request a personal trainer during their time at the hotel in order to maintain their unique fitness routine.
Just moments away within the vibrant city of Milan, the Rosa Grand offers its visitors access to numerous notable Milan attractions.
Regional Attractions and Activities Include:
- Sforzesco Castle
- National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci, the largest museum of science and technology in Italy
- Toy and Children Museum, a historic collection of toys from 1700 to 1960
- Manzoni Museum - Manzoni's House, home of Italian poet and novelist Alessandro Manzoni
- The Milan Triennale (Triennial Museum), a design museum that also features performance events
- Cenacolo Vinciano, home to one of the greatest masterpieces of Italian art—Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Duomo Cathedral, one of the world's largest cathedrals
- Modern Art Gallery (GAM)
- Columns of San Lorenzo, ancient Roman ruins
- Teatro alla Scala, the historic and world-renowned opera house