Fine Dining in a Signature Las Vegas Hotel
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore is home to an array of fine dining, casual dining, and vegetarian-friendly restaurants, as well as a number of exciting bars and lounges. Dine on fresh fish caught from Hawaiian waters at Lakeside, or enjoy a meal at an iconic Las Vegas buffet with a staggering 15 live cooking stations. Your dining options are endless at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore.
Fine dining restaurants include:
- Costa di Mare: Guests are welcome to enjoy fresh Mediterranean and Italian dishes at Costa di Mare. The extensive menu boasts over 40 varieties of fish and shellfish flown in daily from Italy, as well as house-made pasta dishes.
- Country Club: Look out onto the Wynn golf course as you enjoy innovative steakhouse fare.
- Lakeside: Sit on the edge of the Lake of Dreams as you dine on the specialty seafood menu of Chef David Walzog.
- Mizumi: Enjoy a diverse array of Japanese dishes by Chef Devin Hashimoto including sushi, sashimi, robatayaki, and teppanyaki.
- SW Steakhouse: This Forbes Travel Guide Four Star winner features Chef David Walzog’s acclaimed steakhouse fare and service and dining on the Lake of Dreams.
- Tableau: Enjoy our twist on coast-to-coast American favorites for breakfast and lunch as you dine comfortably indoors or poolside.
- Wing Lei: This Forbes Travel Guide Four Star winner and Michelin Star recipient features a mix of Cantonese, Shanghai, and Szechwan flavors.
- Sinatra: If you like Frank Sinatra, you'll love Chef Theo Schoenegger's tribute to Ol' Blue Eyes.
- Andrea's: Andrea’s features the shareable Asian-inspired cuisine of Chef Joseph Elevado in a sexy atmosphere. Indulge in favorites including their Wagyu beef and lobster roll, rock shrimp tempura and a sizzling NY Strip Steak with wasabi demi glacé.
Casual dining restaurants include:
- The Buffet: Enjoy flavors from all over the world as you indulge at 15 live-action cooking stations.
- La Cave: This tempting retreat features intimate or open-air seating as you enjoy its small plates menu and extensive wine list.
- Red 8: This casual restaurant features dishes from China, Thailand, India, Vietnam, Singapore, and Korea including Cantonese noodle dishes, Hong Kong-style barbeque, and dim sum.
- Allegro: Chef Enzo Febbraro serves up classic Italian-American favorites, merging old world tradition and new world innovation and using Italy’s freshest ingredients.
- Terrace Pointe Café: Have a breakfast or lunch of your favorite American dishes as you sit inside or poolside.
- Wazuzu: Enjoy Pan-Asian flavors inspired by Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Singaporean, and Thai cuisine, especially their famous drunken noodles.
- Jardin: An upscale, yet accessible, dining experience, Jardin features a menu of elevated classics. The restaurant is open daily, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Zoozacrackers: From reuben sandwiches to New England clam chowder, Zoozacrackers is the best New York-style deli in Las Vegas.
- Drugstore Café: The Drugstore Café is a perfect place to stop for a quick bite inside or on-the-go 24 hours a day.
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore meal plans include:
- Encore Tower Suite guests enjoy a $30 in-room dining breakfast credit per day.
- Wynn Tower Suites guests enjoy daily breakfast or lunch for two at Tableau Monday through Friday. Brunch is available Saturday and Sunday.