Las Vegas Entertainment at a Luxury Hotel
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore offers a range of on-site activities to enjoy during your visit including golf, shopping, clubs, and entertainment.
- Wynn Golf Club: Designed by Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn, this dramatic 18-hole, par-70 golf course features a 10-acre/4-hectare driving range, practice putting and chipping greens. The country club includes a pro shop, caddy service and professional assistance, and a lounge for a traditional clubhouse ambiance.
- XS: Called "the hottest nightclub in the world," XS offers the world’s best DJs as well as VIP bottle service on the dance floor or in cabanas by the Encore pool.
- Intrigue: The newest concept in nightlife has been revealed at Wynn Las Vegas and the allure of Intrigue promises to utterly captivate your senses. Intrigue offers 14,000 square-feet of stunning interiors and high energy excitement bathed in state-of-the-art light and sound. Step out onto the patio to enjoy an up-close vantage of the breathtaking waterfall and pyrotechnics show. Satisfy your curiosity and you are sure to experience a night you won’t soon forget.
- Encore Beach Club: Las Vegas’s premier day club features 26 cabanas, decadent bungalows with private pools, a gaming pavilion, and DJ entertainment.
- Surrender: Surrender radiates with excitement with plush VIP tables, go-go dancers, bottle service at the poolside cabanas and bungalows, and poolside dance floors.
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Join The Dreamer on a journey into a world of romance, action, and fantasy in the intimate Aqua Theater-in-the-round.
- Steve Wynn's ShowStoppers: Created with the same unmistakable elegance and style that is uniquely Wynn, Steve Wynn's ShowStoppers features a reinvented collection of songs and dances that immediately bring audiences to their feet.
- Lake of Dreams: Providing nightly shows, this environmental theater turns water, music and light into an experience unlike anything on the Strip.
- Shopping: The Wynn and Encore Esplanades feature some of the world’s most exclusive boutiques including America’s only Manolo Blahnik outside of Manhattan and America’s only Rolex branded store. The esplanades feature a collection of boutique stores next to world-famous designers including Chanel, DIOR, Hermès, Oscar de la Renta, Alexander McQueen, and Prada. Shop home furnishings inspired by the Wynn’s decor at Wynn LVNV.
Attractions near Wynn Las Vegas and Encore include:
- Las Vegas Strip
- Red Rock Canyon
- Little Chapel of the Flowers
- Cowboy Trail Rides
- The Mob Museum
- Hoover Dam
- Helicopter Tours
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve
- The Neon Museum