Manager, Marketing - Asia Pacific
The position of Manager, Marketing will be supporting the Director, Marketing with various tasks that are essential to the operational success of the department & region
Under the general supervision of the Director, Marketing – ASPAC, this position will also work closely with the EVP and Regional Directors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Support Director, Marketing – ASPAC with Marketing related activities including (but not limited to) the below -
- Onboarding New Member Hotels / New Hotel Implementation support
- Planning and Execution of Regional Brand Media Plan (soliciting proposals / Insertion Orders, tracking & submitting GISTs for Ads & Value Additions, Filing, Invoice processing)
- End to end support in running Co-op Marketing for the region that includes Co-op Sales, running RD/RAM Contest, Tracking Sign Ups, CRM management, Rate Loading assistance, Production Tracking/Reporting , ROI audits & Action, Coordination with Digital Agency as well as internal PHR teams for Banner GIST submission, Omniture or GA tracking codes, etc. and manage Media Calendar on preferrednet.net
- Coordination with regards to execution of Regional Campaigns
- Coordination with Global Marketing teams - Web Content, E Commerce, Newsletter, Creative Services teams
- Hotel Marketing review decks, Track internal and external exposure (PHR magazine, website, other collateral)
- Coordination with Social Media team on behalf of the Region
- Coordination with Marketing Partners such as American Express, Regional Airline Partners, etc.. for ongoing strategic as well as tactical & ad-hoc campaigns
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly Updates
- TMC Marketing support
- Support with need-based Special Projects & any other ad-hoc Marketing activities, etc
- Support with Regional iPrefer Strategy and coordinate with Global iPrefer team to ensure any facilitation for Regional Team to be able to achieve iPrefer goals
Worker characteristics are normally acquired through at least 2 years of college with a college/university degree preferable. In addition:
- Relevant experience within Marketing role.
- Minimum two years hospitality or travel industry experience.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and knowledgeable with other Microsoft Office applications
- Can-do attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- Must have excellent initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent inter-personal relationship building skills
- Customer service oriented
Working environment is located in a well-appointed office building. Office is beautifully designed as well as functionally decorated including all of the latest technology tools.
- PHR Orientation
- CRM & Concur training
- Training on internal tools like Preferrednet.net & My Reporter
- Training on iPrefer, FFP procedures, Global and Regional Marketing Programs
- Basic Synxis training
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.