Senior Manager, Loyalty Marketing Strategy
The Sr. Manager, Loyalty Marketing Strategy role is focused on developing the strategy and tactics to drive growth and profitability of the iPrefer Hotel Rewards program.
Under the supervision of the Director, Loyalty, the Manager works closely with all marketing and communications areas, ecommerce, Area/Regional Managing Directors, Revenue Account Managers, and the Reservations, Administration, Contracts, VIP Desk and Finance departments. The Manager will also have frequent contact with member hotels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Director, Loyalty and internal partners on program growth and improvement initiatives. This includes member benefits, acquisition, redemption, hotel training and engagement
- Develop the annual plan for the program, including financial objectives
- Develop the program road map and integrated communication plan with partners, including group sales, events, social media, content, PR, digital marketing, coop marketing, and email marketing.
- Partner closely with IT, Finance, 3rd party technology partners, and others on technology improvements and new implementations
- Drive best-in-class loyalty offerings to provide a positive member experience and a strong ROI by generating and piloting new ideas
- Build business models to assess business opportunities in order to make data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Identify opportunities for alliance partnerships that may grow our database
- Utilize marketing tactics and testing to boost qualified traffic and increase marketing profitability for the Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ online and mobile channels
- Continuously measure (against key performance indicators) and improve the effectiveness of the marketing activity through analysis of campaign results, consumer insight and best practice benchmarks.
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative research to identify priority segments
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university required; MBA preferred; Minimum of 7-10 years of marketing experience, including database marketing.
- Hospitality experience a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to communicate results and recommendations for improvement
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at one time, as well as excellent organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems when needed and be innovative in various situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Customer service oriented
- Strong team player and contributor, craves opportunities to “build something amazing together” and make an immediate impact
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and document sharing systems
Working environment is located in one of the most distinct and highly appointed office buildings in Newport Beach, California. Office space is beautifully as well as functionally decorated including all required technology tools. Incumbent is seated most of the time. Travel to industry events, internal meetings, and member hotels required up to 25% of time.
- iPrefer system
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.