NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. - August 3, 2017 – Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest independent hotel brand, announces the addition of 23 new member hotels and resorts across 13 different countries between May and July 2017. From a chic reimagining of a famed hotel in Chicago to a Mediterranean retreat in the heart of Spain, travelers now have even more options to experience #ThePreferredLife around the world. Highlights of the new hotel additions include:
- Hotel MiM Sitges (Sitges, Spain) – Situated approximately 45 minutes southwest of Barcelona, this under-the-radar hotspot is a true Mediterranean-style getaway. Guests can sip cocktails, enjoy a round of tapas, or enjoy the 360-degree panoramic view of the town of Sitges and the ocean from the hotel’s rooftop lounge, Sky Bar. Travelers with siesta time on their mind can enjoy the MiM Spa, a 5,000+ square-foot facility that features a hydrotherapy zone, a salt water pool, sauna, hammam, eight treatment rooms, and an oxygen room for ultimate rest and relaxation.
- Ambassador Chicago (Chicago, Illinois, United States) – An iconic landmark in Chicago’s famed Gold Coast neighborhood as the area’s original boutique hotel, the reimagined and newly reopened Ambassador Chicago presents 285 spacious guest rooms and suites. The hotel restaurant - once a Hollywood hotspot for actors like Lauren Bacall, Humphrey Bogart, and Frank Sinatra - will welcome a new generation of visitors looking to enjoy the glamour of the 1930s and 1940s in a stylish, modern setting.
- Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel (Tokyo, Japan)– Featuring 40 stories of sophisticated guest rooms, renowned restaurants, and an abundance of amenities, the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel is a chic, luxury property just steps away from the bustling Shibuya Station and iconic attractions such as the Hachiko and Shibuya Crossing, the world’s busiest pedestrian intersection. Guests who want to stay close to “home” can enjoy traditional French Provencal cuisine overlooking the Tokyo skyline at the hotel’s restaurant Coucagno, or pay a visit to the on-site Noh Theater where traditional Japanese performing arts are regularly scheduled.
- Merchants Manor Hotel & Spa (Falmouth, United Kingdom) – Built in 1913, this white-stone country home offers 39 rooms and suites on the south coast of Cornwall, situated only five minutes away from the lively town of Falmouth and the coast’s best beaches. Guests can indulge at the award-winning day spa – the Linens Rooms – or enjoy a classic cocktail or locally crafted ale at The Brassiere while admiring original artifacts from the hotel’s humble beginnings in the early 1900s.
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall (Montego Bay, Jamaica) – An all-inclusive Caribbean escape awaits travelers yearning for white sand beaches and crystal clear waters at the Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall. Golf enthusiasts can tee off at Cinnamon Hill’s seaside 18-hole course, while food lovers will revel in a multitude of choices – from regional Jamaican recipes and Japanese teppanyaki to Italian cuisine and traditional gourmet fare – at the resort’s five specialty restaurants. Guests needing to unwind on Jamaican time can enjoy a seaside spa treatment, take a dip in Roman baths and wellness pools, or enjoy hamman or sauna.
Additional member hotels to join the Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio during from May through July 2017 include:
- Allium Villas Resort (Bodrum, Turkey)
- Bear Mountain Inn (Bear Mountain, New York, United States)
- Biyadhoo Island Resort (South Malé Atoll, Maldives)
- Grand Polanco Residencial (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Hotel Bristol Palace (Genova, Italy)
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro (Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
- IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Paraiso (Playa Del Carmen, Mexico)
- Minyoun Chengdu Dongda Hotel (Chengdu, China)
- Minyoun Chengdu Kehua Hotel (Chengdu, China)
- Naples Bay Resort (Naples, Florida, United States)
- Pestana Vintage Porto Hotel (Porto, Portugal)
- Sherwood Suites (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
- The Chedi (Mumbai, India)
- The Guest House of Graceland (Memphis, Tennessee, United States)
- Water’s Edge Resort & Spa (Westbrook, Connecticut, United States)
- WelcomHotel Coimbatore (Coimbatore, India)
- Windsor Plaza Hotel (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
Whether traveling for business or leisure, travelers can access exclusive member rates and earn reward points at many of these properties through the Preferred Hotels & Resorts iPrefer hotel rewards program. Free to join, the program extends points redeemable towards free nights and other on-property expenditures, elite status, and other complimentary benefits to guests. Bookings can be made online at PreferredHotels.com or on the iPrefer mobile app, available on Android and iOS.
For more information on these hotels or any of the properties represented within the Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio, please visit www.PreferredHotels.com.