CHICAGO –– April 3, 2013 –– Preferred Hotel Group™, a global provider of sales, marketing, and distribution services to independent luxury hotels, is pleased to announce the launch of its new brand websites. The appealing visual elements and user-friendly technical structure of www.PreferredHotelGroup.com increase brand visibility, draw qualified traffic, and enhance the customer experience and loyalty for the Preferred Hotel Group family of brands. As part of the unveil, the company also introduced a mobile website designed for today’s savvy smartphone user.
"We are thrilled to launch these exceptional, easy-to-navigate websites that showcase our members as the world’s best destinations for travelers who value the independent hotel experience," said Lindsey Ueberroth, President of Preferred Hotel Group. "Featuring seamless functionality, real-time review feeds, and inspiring imagery, these new websites allow users to personalize their on-site experience and inspire them to book at our collection of more than 650 hotels in 85 countries."
Among the enhancements to www.PreferredHotelGroup.com:
• Guest Reviews and Social Media Engagement. Utilizing its Integrated Quality Assurance program, Preferred Hotel Group collects comments from third-party review sites, including conversations between travelers and hotels, and feeds them directly to individual hotel pages – a real-time process that keeps travelers on the site and gives them the confidence to book. The Share tool encourages social engagement by allowing users to forward a snapshot of any element of the site, from special offers to room photos, to their Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and email networks.
• Mobile Capabilities. The Preferred Hotel Group mobile channel features the same streamlined functionality, user-friendly booking tools, and vibrant photography as the main site, making on-the-go travel planning easy and enjoyable.
• Advanced Tagging Features and Flexible Search Categories. New tags link member hotels to common keyword searches, including popular destinations (i.e., Amalfi Coast), general geographic vicinities (i.e., Los Angeles area), and type of experience (i.e., safari). Searches can be further tailored by amenities, activities, setting, interests, style, and Preferred Family certification. The omnipresent booking widget and an enhanced booking engine facilitate a seamless search-and-book process.
• Experiences. Travelers looking for inspiration can search and sort through member hotels that best suit their needs by accessing the "Experiences" tab, which links directly to websites for the company’s branded programs, such as PreferredFamily.com and the newly designed PreferredPride.com.
• Vibrant Photography. Large, robust imagery brings the travel experience to life and showcases the unique positioning of member hotels within the Preferred Hotel Group family of brands.
• Language Translations. Later this year, the brand sites will be available in Japanese and German.
To explore the new sites and view the complete Preferred Hotel Group member collection, visit www.PreferredHotelGroup.com.
About Preferred Hotel Group™
With a global reach extending into more than 85 countries, Preferred Hotel Group represents more than 650 of the finest hotels, resorts, and serviced residences in the world. Preferred Hotel Group’s brands include Preferred Hotels® & Resorts, Preferred Boutique™, Summit Hotels & Resorts™, Sterling Hotels™, Sterling Design, and Summit Serviced Residences™. Travelers gain valuable benefits through branded programs that include Preferred Residences™; Preferred Golf ™; the I Prefer™ Guest Benefit Program; Preferred Pride, a collection of TAG-approved or IGLTA-member hotels; and Preferred Family, a collection of hotels and resorts certified to provide a rich experience for travelers of all ages. For more information, visit www.PreferredHotelGroup.com and follow the brand on Facebook and Twitter.
Caroline Michaud - Americas
Senior Manager, Media Relations
Tel: +1 312 542 9218
Senior Manager, Public Relations – EMEA
Tel: +44 207 440 0316
Senior Manager, Public Relations – Asia Pacific
Tel: +65 6577 2487
For high resolution imagery, please visit the Preferred Hotel Group Image Library at www.PreferredHotelGroupImages.com.