Save up to 57% or receive a free night at more than 110 destinations worldwide
CHICAGO – October 27, 2014 – Preferred Hotel Group today announced the launch of its annual Winter Sale that allows travelers to experience luxury for less and turn their winter wanderlust into confirmed travel plans. Available for stays now through February 15, 2015*, the Winter Sale offers up to 57% savings on best available rates or a free night at more than 110 hotels and resorts in 25 countries. From windsurfing and saltwater fishing to horse-drawn carriage rides and mulled wine tastings, travelers can choose from an assortment of “winter wonderland” experiences at popular destinations around the world.
Up to 57% savings in hundreds of cities from Buenos Aires to Hong Kong:
- 57% savings in Cancun, Mexico: No work, no kids, no problems at the vibrant all-inclusive Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort where travelers can relax and revel in the sun while lounging on shaded Bali beds along white sand beaches, feasting on gourmet cuisine and craft cocktails, or windsurfing at the neighboring AquaWorld, Mexico’s largest water sports center. *Winter Sale rates range from US$316 - $512 per night in double occupancy room.
- 30% savings in Buenos Aires, Argentina: In the cultural center of the city sits Hotel Club Francés Buenos Aires, a townhouse-turned-European-style boutique hotel packed with charm, style, and a rich past of hosting renowned politicians, writers, scientists, and athletes – perfect for travelers with an eye for architecture and an appreciation for history. *Regular rates from US$300 per night.
- 25% savings in Hong Kong: Situated in the entertainment district conveniently close to public transit, Regal Kowloon Hotel allows guests to hit the pavement immediately upon check in, maximizing the time they have to absorb Hong Kong’s mesmerizing fusion of East and West cultures. *Regular rates from US$206 per night.
- 20% savings in County Clare, Ireland: Offering mild Irish winters, traditional afternoon tea, and crackling fireplaces, Dromoland Castle Hotel is a luxurious winter retreat fit for royalty, where travelers can spend their days exploring the castle’s endless grounds and woodlands or heading to nearby cities such as Galway to grab a pint and mingle with the locals. *Regular rates from US$256 per night.
- 15% savings in Middleburg, Virginia: A stunning destination for all seasons, Salamander® Resort & Spa invites travelers to escape to the countryside to take in views of the snowy Blue Ridge Mountains, warm up by the fireplace in the billiards room, and experience an abundance of on-property activities from cooking classes to horse-drawn carriage rides. *Regular rates from US$300 per night.
- Among the additional hotels offering up to 57% off the best available rate are notable destinations such as Miramar Hotel by Windsor (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), Hotel Wellington (Madrid, Spain), El Mangroove (Papagayo Bay, Costa Rica), Wine & Roses Hotel (Lodi, California), Windsor Court Hotel (New Orleans, Louisiana), Grand Isle Resort & Spa (George Town Exuma, Bahamas), The Bentley London (London, England, United Kingdom), Boyue Beijing Hotel (Beijing, China), NIZUC Resort & Spa (Cancun, Mexico), and Altis Avenida Hotel (Lisbon, Portugal).
Free Night Offer for extended stays in destinations from Washington, D.C. to California wine country:
- 3rd night free in Washington, DC: Holiday markets throughout the city and ice skating at Washington Harbour Ice Rink are only two of the many reasons that make Washington, DC a classic winter destination. Travelers with a taste for sophistication will appreciate The Jefferson, Washington, DC, a boutique gem that is perfectly situated between the district’s sightseeing and social scenes and offers an atmosphere that combines classic, elegant design with modern touches and conveniences. *Regular rates from US$299 per night on weekends and from US$425 per night on weekdays.
- 3rd night free in Los Olivos, California: Featuring in-room fireplaces, complimentary on-site wine tastings, and access to some of California’s most scenic riding trails, the 19-room Fess Parker Wine Country Inn & Spa is an intimate sanctuary in the infamous Santa Barbara Wine Country for travelers who crave a cozy and private winter escape. *Regular rates from US$295 per night on weekdays and from $445 per night on weekends.
- 4th night free in Longboat Key, Florida: This barrier island off the coast of Florida lures travelers each winter with the promise of sunshine-filled holidays. With miles of white-sand beaches, multiple bedroom suites that accommodate the entire family, eight on-site restaurants, and a marina-side golf course, The Resort at Longboat Key Club is an ideal escape from the winter freeze. *Regular rates from US$279 per night.
- Other hotels offering a third or fourth free night include Cavallo Point (San Francisco, California), Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites (Toronto, Canada), ARC THE.HOTEL (Ottawa, Canada), Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa (Sandys, Bermuda), Casa De Campo (La Romana, Dominican Republic), Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort and Spa (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico), and Peppermill Resort Spa Casino (Reno, Nevada).
For more information on the Preferred Hotel Group Winter Sale or full details on participating hotels, visit www.preferredhotelgroup.com/winter.
*Terms & Conditions: Blackout dates may apply. Select participating hotels have restrictions on valid stay dates. Offer subject to availability. All stays must be completed by February 15, 2015 with the exception of hotels in the Americas which are offering stays until March 31, 2015.
About Preferred Hotel Group™
Preferred Hotel Group represents more than 650 of the finest hotels, resorts, and serviced residences in the world. Preferred Hotel Group’s brands include Preferred Hotels® & Resorts, Summit Hotels & Resorts™, Sterling Hotels™, Summit Serviced Residences™, Sterling Design, and Preferred Boutique™. Travelers gain valuable benefits through branded programs iPrefer™, Preferred Family, Preferred Pride, Preferred Golf™, and Preferred Residences™. For more information, visit www.PreferredHotelGroup.com and follow the brand on Facebook and Twitter.
Director, Public Relations
Tel: +1 312 542 9218
Senior Manager, Public Relations — EMEA
Tel: +44 207 440 0316
Senior Manager, Public Relations — Asia Pacific
Tel: +65 6577 2487
Senior Manager, Public Relations — China
Tel: +86 10 6410 5378
For high resolution imagery of member hotels, please visit the Preferred Hotel Group Image Library at www.PreferredHotelGroupImages.com.