Stay at these incredible hotels for exquisite experiences as unique as you are.
Save up to 30% and earn 5,000 bonus I Prefer points when you book the Preferred Advance Purchase rate.
Experience France’s joie de vivre in the enchanting City of Lights, from the iconic attractions like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre to charming cafés and designer boutiques. Discover France's legendary culinary scene at Michelin-starred restaurants, casual cafés, intimate wine bars, and an array of street vendors. From captivating strolls along winding streets to a night of opera at Palais Garnier, the magic of the city is around every corner.
- Have your camera ready — so much is photo-worthy, from the Louvre to the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysées
- Designer boutiques on Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré make Paris a shoppers' paradise
- See the shimmering lights of the city from a boat tour on the Seine
- Linger over pain au chocolat on a sidewalk café
- Soak up the energy at the storied Moulin Rouge with a high-kicking performance
Featuring 10 hotels.
Book by June 5, 2019.
See offer terms.
Historic Romantic Retreat in the Heart of Paris
- Enjoy breathtaking view of the Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower in some suites
- Curl up on a comfortable sofa and enjoy a nightcap in the grand Lobby Bar
- Take your breakfast on the heated terrace by the fashionable Avenue de Friedland
A Plush Five-Star Hotel in Central Paris
- Relish the Parisian charm with a selection of rare afternoon teas in the elegant Salon de Thé
- Visit Maison de Chanel next door for Champagne, high-fashion clothing, shoes, sunglasses, and fine jewelry
- Dine beneath the stars in the hotel's enchanting inner courtyard
Four-Star Glamour in the Heart of Paris
- Let the expert concierge be your guide to experiencing Paris' hidden gems
- Gather around the fireplace for a nightcap and convivial conversation at the library bar
- Stroll to top sights like the Champs Élysées and Lido de Paris
A Haven of Peace Steps From Paris's Most Iconic Landmarks
- Indulge in a room or suite inspired by the romanticism of the Napoleonic era
- Relax with a treatment in the spacious Spa Carita & Décléor or unwind in the steam room
- Stay in an extraordinary location with iconic architecture and shopping experiences within easy walking distance
Art Deco Glamour at a Prestigious Paris Address
- Stay just minutes from Paris's must-see attractions
- Admire the carefully curated 3,000-piece art collection
- Sip cocktails in the evening from a bar that once served Clark Gable and Elizabeth Taylor
A Three-Michelin-Star Restaurant and Views of the Eiffel Tower
- View the Paris skyline from balconies and watch the Eiffel Tower light up at night
- Sample the French cuisine of acclaimed three Michelin-star head chef, Pierre Gagnaire
- Built in the 19th century for the director of the Paris Opéra
Tranquil Five-Star Oasis in the Heart of Paris
- Liaise with expert concierges who will help plan your stay and create memorable experiences
- Get lost in a book at the hotel’s comfortably intimate library
- Savor Italian dining at the renowned Penati al Baretto Restaurant
An Award-Winning Boutique Hotel With Parisian Elegance and Neo-Asian Flair
- Named France's Leading Boutique Hotel in 2016 at the World Travel Awards
- Unwind in the studio spa with customized treatments, holistic techniques, and a relaxing hammam
- Dine in the beautiful inner courtyard or dance the evening away to DJs in the lounge bar
Elegant Boutique Hotel in the Historic Heart of Paris
- Walk to the famed Tuileries Gardens, Musée du Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, and Champs-Elysées
- Unwind from a busy day with a drink at the bar or lounge — look for the red leather ceiling
- Enjoy a prime location in Paris' historic First Arrondissement