The Fullerton Hotel Singapore offers exceptional dining at on-site restaurants, each with its own distinct personality. After spending the day busy day of working or exploring Singapore, they can relax, sip drinks, and nosh on snacks at one of the hotel’s bars.
- Town Restaurant, which overlooks the Singapore River, serves breakfast, lunch, and buffet-style dinner. The globe-spanning menu includes Japanese, Southeast Asian, Italian, and Mediterranean dishes as well as American fare as hamburgers and Cajun fish sandwiches.
- Jade serves gourmet Chinese cuisine in an elegant, modern setting. The menu offerings include dim sum specialties and a wide variety of seafood dishes.
- One of the many roles that the Fullerton Building played in its pre-hotel days was lighthouse: a rooftop beacon guided ships safely into Singapore’s harbor. Today, the spot that held the beacon lies within The Lighthouse Restaurant and Rooftop Bar, which delights diners with breathtaking views of the bay and the Singapore skyline. The restaurant’s inspired Southern Italian menu is rooted in the rich culinary traditions of Campania, Sardinia, and Sicily.
- The Courtyard in the hotel’s sunny atrium offers sandwiches, tapas, Japanese and Indian buffets, and a decadent chocolate buffet. It’s a delightful spot for a light meal or for afternoon tea.
- Located off the hotel lobby in what was once the transaction hall of the Singapore General Post Office, the trendy Post Bar retains some of the hall’s original design elements, including the wall decorations and coffered ceiling. The bar offers an extensive selection of martinis and signature cocktails as well as sandwiches, small plates, and snacks. Guests can enjoy their food and drinks alfresco at a lush outdoor seating area called the East Garden.