An Award-Winning San Diego Stay
Head to the outskirts of sunny San Diego to find this 265-acre, Spanish-style getaway amidst lush gardens and fountain-lined courtyards in the peaceful Pacific countryside. Winner of the AAA Four-Diamond award for more than 40 years, Rancho Bernardo Inn is far enough from the city center for a tranquil escape away from the bustle, yet close enough for quick trips to iconic Southern California attractions including La Jolla beaches and the San Diego Zoo. Whether teeing off on the championship golf course, relaxing at the spa’s casita-style suites, or lounging in your personal poolside cabana, the serene side of San Diego awaits at Rancho Bernardo Inn.
- Hit the beaches of La Jolla, grab a drink in the Gaslamp district, or hang fire-and-fountain side on the hotel grounds
- Need to unwind? The award-winning spa features open-air casita suites and a waterfall whirlpool
- Grab a cabana and cocktails by the teal-tinted saline pool, or bring the little ones to the family-friendly oasis
- From farm-to-table concepts to local craft beers, the on-site restaurants dish out Southern California’s best dishes
- The championship golf course has received rave reviews for decades. We love the tree-lined fairways and valley views