AAA Five Diamond Hotel In The Heart of New Orleans
No one does NOLA like Hotel Monteleone. Sound familiar? This family owned and operated Royal Street landmark has been a favorite of literary legends like William Faulkner and Ernest Hemingway — who are now honored by suites — while also landing film credits in 'Glory Road' and 'Double Jeopardy'. Its pop culture fame is coupled by a carousel bar (the revolving watering hole has been pouring drinks since 1949), heated rooftop pool with year-round city views, and an ideal French Quarter location just one block from Bourbon Street, putting Hotel Monteleone in a class of its own.
- Walk outside your door to the antique shops and art galleries on world-famous Royal Street
- Take a ride at the 25-seat Carousel bar. Nothing beats sipping martinis as you revolve in the hotel lounge
- Snag a cabana and snap the cityscape from the rooftop pool. Poolside drink service also available
- Take a break from the French Quarter’s energy with a mani pedi and massage at the on-site Spa Aria
- Enjoy live jazz and Café du Monde beignets as you stroll through nearby Jackson Square and Bourbon Street
- Fitness Center