World-Class Dining at The Leela Palace
The Leela Palace New Delhi offers several award-winning restaurants that combine impeccable international cuisines and inventive designs for unique dining experiences.
- The Qube is an all-day dining venue with an international menu that ranges from Indian and Asian specialties to Western fare such as pasta, pizza, and hamburgers. The restaurant is designed like a cube-shaped greenhouse, and its clear glass walls look out onto the hotel’s lush courtyard.
- Le Cirque, an outpost of the acclaimed New York restaurant of the same name, serves contemporary French-Italian cuisine in an elegant setting. The restaurant features a chef’s table, a show kitchen, and al fresco dining on a terrace overlooking the city.
- Megu, cousin of the famous New York restaurant, specializes in modern Japanese cuisine prepared with the freshest ingredients. Menu options such as sushi, sashimi, Angus steak, and handmade tofu can be paired with one of the restaurants 400 wines or 10 variety of sake.
- Jamavar is an elegant fine-dining restaurant offering gourmet Northern and Southern Indian cuisine, including both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- In The Lobby Lounge, guests can enjoy light meals, finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones, and pastries while sipping single-origin coffees and fine teas.
- The perfect retreat at the end of a long day, The Library is a chic, intimate bar featuring Chesterfield chairs, plush velvet sofas, a fireplace, and a superb whiskey collection. The bar takes its name from shelves stacked with rare and first-edition books.