From Authentic Indian Cuisine To Renowned Sushi
Feast on savory sushis at MEGU or start your day with champagne over brunch at Qube.
Le Cirque: The iconic Le Cirque’s debut Asia venue, Le Cirque is the perfect spot to enjoy a European-style candle-lit dinner.
- Enjoy classic French-Italian cuisine, al fresco dining, and decor by Design Studio Spin, Japan
- Deconstructed Caesar Salad, Sirrio's Spaghetti 'Primavera,' and tiramisu are all crowd pleasers
- Make sure to scope out the chef’s table or show kitchen
MEGU: Originating all the way from New York, this premier New Delhi Japanese restaurant takes sushi and aburiyaki to the next level.
- Megu’s wine list features over 400 different wines and 10 sakes
- Fresh wasabi and sashimi make a perfect pairing under the dazzling glass Buddha
- The restaurant features an expansive list of vegetarian options that are as delicious as they are beautiful
Jamavar: Offering the best of North and South India, this restaurant serves beloved Indian classics in a setting fit for royalty (flower-laden vases and floating tea candles come to mind).
- We loved the Lobster Nerulli — a world famous family recipe from Capt. C.P. Krishanan Nair’s wife
- Choose your a la carte favorites or try a sample of classics with the tasting menu
The Qube: Outfitted with floor-to-ceiling glass, the Qube is the best spot for all day dining.
- Filled champagne glasses make for the perfect brunch
- Can’t decide on dinner? The restaurant specializes in Oriental, Indian, and Continental cuisines
The Library: Sip on fine wines and whiskeys at this nostalgic Gentlemen’s Club. Outfitted with Chesterfield chairs, leather, and dark wood paneling the bar is a highly recommended experience.
The Lobby Lounge: The lounge celebrates the longstanding tradition of high tea with a range of select teas, coffees, finger foods, and pastries.