An Award-Winning Palatial Stay In New Delhi
The winner of ‘10 Best City Hotels in Asia’ and one of the top ‘100 Best Hotels in the World’ by Travel and Leisure, The Leela Palace, New Delhi is worthy of its accolades. The hotel attracts destination travelers from around the world as it’s brimming with features and world-class amenities: a 6,500 square foot spa, a fleet of BMWs for airport transfers and private transportation, dedicated butlers for all accommodations, and over 12,000 square feet of conference and event space. The palatial hotel also offers culinary and shopping sojourns when you wish to taste and browse New Delhi’s finest.
At A Glance
- Home to the largest guest rooms in the capital. We love that the suites come with dedicated butler service
- The swanky rooftop pool—home to incredible city views—was voted one of the best in the world by Robb Report
- Indulge in a deep tissue massage; European wellness meets Ayurvedic therapy at Spa ESPA
- A foodie’s paradise—savor gourmet sushis at MEGU or dine on classic Indian dishes at Jamavar
- Hosting an event? The hotel has a dedicated grand ballroom and plenty of conference and event space