The Hollywood Roosevelt presents a variety of dining venues, bars, and nightclubs. The luxury hotel features several award-winning restaurants, noteworthy LA hotspot bars, and variety of cuisines ranging from burgers to charcuterie to one-of-a-kind cocktails.
- 25 Degrees, an award-winning, 24-hour burger joint, serves signature shakes, fries, and sandwiches in an upscale diner atmosphere.
- The Spare Room, known for many years for exactly what it was—a spare room, is now the hotel's best-kept secret. Tucked behind a set of double doors, The Spare Room’s features a two-lane, vintage bowling alley that runs adjacent to the game parlor and cocktail lounge. Guests are invited to bowl, while overlooking Hollywood Boulevard through The Spare Room’s signature, cast-iron-arched-windows. The Prohibition-era inspired gaming parlor and cocktail lounge—replete with custom-made wooden board games, including chess and Jenga, and noteworthy cocktails create an epic night out in L.A.
- Tropicana Pool & Cafe is a dynamic venue that offers a laid-back atmosphere during the day perfect for relaxing, sipping on cocktails, and enjoying food without ever leaving the leather lounge chairs; and, turns to a lively bar with twinkle lights in the trees, music for dancing, and plenty of drinks.
- The Library Bar provides an intimate space with comfy couches and quiet soft lighting that often attracts some Hollywood A-listers. The bar offers custom-made cocktails to satisfy an taste.
- Public Kitchen & Bar, created by Executive Chef and Restaurateur Tim Goodell, is a critically-acclaimed American brasserie. A wide selection of charcuterie, artisan cheeses, and house-made preserves fill the delightful menu. The relaxed restaurant is furnished with industrial-chic brass chandeliers, tufted leather banquettes, and a historic mural—rediscovered during the renovation process.