Seafood, Steaks, & Salads Steps From The Beach
Three dining options boast everything from fancy French fare to Southern California’s best seafood (plus killer beach service *heart eyes*).
Studio: The signature restaurant serves up modern French cuisine and seafood paired with ocean views (and addicting candied almonds).
- Extensive wine list (chat with the sommelier for the right recommendation)
- Beautiful and romantic ambiance (seaside patio, dining room, and bar seating)
- Gentlemen must wear long pants and closed-toed shoes (no athletic or beach wear permitted)
- Dinner only, closed Mondays
The Loft: All-day American cuisine overlooking Treasure Island Beach and the Mosaic Pool from the hotel’s fourth floor (the coffee crusted New York strip is a game-changer).
- Open 7 days a week; 6am - 10pm
- Cheese bar with over 150 cheese selections (cheese plate = necessary)
- Perfect ambiance for everything from special occasions to casual lunches
Mosaic Bar and Grille: Relaxed outdoor hotspot dishing out California-inspired beach fare, nightly entertainment, and seasonal beach service steps from the Mosaic Pool.
- Open 7 days a week; 10:30am - 4:30pm (weather permitting)
- Pool and cabana service (call to reserve your cabana in advance)
- Salads, sandwiches, and full bar (we dig the fish tacos and margs)