Within its dining outlets, Suryagarh promotes a meticulously planned, electic culinary menu, featuring regional flavors and an endless list of libations. The hotel's skilled team of chefs utilize ancient preparation techniques, anoint dishes with distinctive flavors, and delight in firing up the charcoal grills to astound visitors with tastes that are inimitably of the Rajputana variety. Served within the secluded ambiance of one's own guestroom, or al fresco under the canopy of stars within the desert dunes, each dining experience at Suryagarh is sure to enchant: At Suryagarh, history is the foundation, while the experience is original.
International cuisine meets local culinary specialties at Suryagarh:
- The Legend of Marwad—Suryagarh is set in the Indian state of Rajasthan, which translates to the land of kings, and what better place to feast on a menu traditionally meant for a king. The Legend of Marward is a dinner-only restaurant.
- Nosh—Quick bites and light meals can be had at Nosh, a round-the-clock coffee shop. The open atmosphere also appeals to those who just wish to unwind.
- Draksh—The bar at Suryagarh offers tempting drinks and the finest spirits.
Suryagarh also offers dining experiences that extend beyond the usual:
- Breakfast with peacocks—Wake up for a pre-dawn trek into the Thar Desert to enjoy a breakfast buffet, Cognac, and cigars while you watch the arrival of hundreds of peacocks at sunrise.
- Dine on the dunes—This dining experience features a menu true to what one would find on a nomadic hunt. Folk singers and dancers provide live entertainment. Fireworks are also available, upon request.