In addition to the famous pink sand beaches, Pink Sands Resort offers plenty of Harbor Island activities for guests to enjoy.
- Play tennis at one of two courts
- Enjoy a watersport like snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking, bone fishing, reef fishing, and deep sea fishing
- Join in a culinary class led by Executive Chef Ed Boncich, former executive chef at Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill
- Swim in the freshwater pool
- Exercise at the fitness center
- Read and relax in the library
- Lounge on the pink sand beach in a sunbed or under an umbrella
- Purchase a souvenir in the resort gift shop
A family-friendly resort, Pink Sands also offers the Sunshine Learning Center and Kid’s Club. Here children of all ages can learn about local culture, history, and the natural environment or take part in fun activities like beach bowling, scavenger hunts, and sand castle contests. For those who wish to venture away from the resort, Harbor Island is small—just three miles—and easy to explore by golf cart or foot. Smaller, nearby Mann Island offers guests an even more secluded retreat.