A Colossal Cancun Escape
When we crave the perfect combination of sun and fun, you’ll catch us cruising to Cancun to overlook the ocean from a private balcony at Live Aqua Cancun. Located in the buzzy Hotel Zone, this adults-only resort offers everything from a plethora of pools — the infinity pool’s swim-up bar is a game changer — to an on-site nightclub for letting loose after dark. We’re regulars at the private beach and when we need a break from the rays, we take a quick stroll to the shops at La Isla Shopping Village. Despite repeat visits, Live Aqua Cancun always leaves us wanting more Mexico.
At a Glance
- Need a break? Enjoy the Caribbean Sea breeze and ocean views from your room’s private balcony
- Pick from seven heated swimming pools complete with waterside cabanas and loungers under the sun
- We couldn’t stop gushing over Spa Aqua. We had a new lease on life after being massaged, soaked, and sauna-ed
- Dine on Indian food at the romantic Hidden Garden and be sure to nab reservations at Inlaa’kech Lobster & Grill
- Check out underwater sculptures at the Museo Subacuatico de Arte, a 10-minute walk from the hotel