Six On-Site Dining Options
Experience a variety of South Carolina dining at Montage Palmetto Bluff. The luxury resort offers six on-site restaurants, ranging from a casual café to an exquisite restaurant serving gourmet organic options. The restaurants cater to all guests and locals where they can enjoy great meals and even better company.
- Jessamine: Serving Southern charm and chops, Jessamine – named after South Carolina’s state flower – is one of Montage Palmetto Bluff’s newest restaurants. Embracing the South’s iconic and warm hospitality, Jessamine offers all-day dining options including breakfast classics with views of the sunrise over picturesque landscapes in the morning, bolder flavors and creative steakhouse twists for lunch, and dinner. Considered the heart of dining on the Bluff, Jessamine offers daily dining and intimate indoor and outdoor seating on the Jessamine Veranda, as well as the well-appointed private dining room, “Vine.”
- Fore & Aft: The ideal spot to start or conclude your day’s adventures, Fore & Aft is located alongside the lagoon waterway edge and the Inn pool, and offers relaxing views. Serving causal, light fare from morning until afternoon, Fore & Aft has a prime vantage point for viewing the avian sanctuary located just beyond the back yard of the Inn, where scenes of graceful egrets and herons gliding to and fro are everyday occurrences.
- Buffalo’s: is centrally located with indoor and outdoor seating ideal for casual dining. Buffalo’s offers breakfast favorites and fresh coffee for breakfast, freshly-made salads and sandwiches for lunch, and delicious desserts like pies, pastries, and homemade ice cream. Buffalo’s serves a selection of fine wines, signature cocktails, and local craft beers to accompany meals and enjoy the views of the May River.
- Canoe Club: is a contemporary bar and grill overlooking the May River and the Palmetto Bluff Water Trail. The restaurant offers local seafood, prime cuts of meat, homemade sides, and fresh local produce. Canoe Club features delectable desserts with homemade ice cream with fifteen topping choices.
- May River Grill: Nestled alongside the pristine fairways and stately, 100-year-old live oaks of the May River Golf Club, the May River Grill at the Clubhouse is an ideal spot for a post-round meal in a relaxing, sun-lit atmosphere.
- Octagon Bar & Gathering Place: Nestled between the Lobby Lounge and Jessamine, the Octagon Bar & Gathering Place welcomes guests to a lively gathering place where tales are told, laughter lingers in the air, and nothing is taken too seriously. Cocktails, food and life are shared in this social hub. A namesake to the “Octagon House,” one of the first plantation homes that stood on the Bluff in years prior to the Wilson era, Octagon Bar features sharable bites, classic cocktails with a creative twist, locally crafted beers and our Signature barrel-aged Artillery Punch.