Spring City Golf & Lake Resort
Nestled amid the elevated majestic Yang Zonghai Lake, Spring City Golf & Lake Resort is a luxury golf resort with ample amenities and modern niceties. The resort highlights two award-winning golf courses, including the #1 Golf Course in China, that were designed by golf legends, Jack Nicklaus and Robert Trent Jones Jr. Additionally, the expansive campus offers entertaining facilities, including three dining venues, a large swimming pool, full-service spa, tennis courts, nature trails, Mahjong room, and more to keep guests active. Relax after all the fun in the premier accommodations that boast breathtaking views, minibars, bath amenities, and plush furnishings. Just 40 minutes from Kunming, Spring City Golf & Lake Resort is an ideal lakefront getaway.
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 650 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
Spring City Golf & Lake Resort offers a variety of accommodations from spacious lodge rooms to private villas, all of which feature stunning views of the lake and mountains. Each of the 73 deluxe guestrooms within the golf lodges provide modern amenities such as LCD televisions, minibars, and safe deposit boxes alongside comfortable furnishings. Additionally, the expansive resort campus boasts one-, two-, and three-bedroom villas nestled in areas of the hills. The villas, offered in three different styles, include separate living and dining areas, private balconies, and full kitchens.
- Standard Rooms
- King or Queen Suites
- Axalea One-, Two-, or Three-bedroom Villas
- Magnolia One-, Two-, or Three-bedroom Villas
- Primrose One-, Two-, or Three-bedroom Villas
Guests, golfers, and locals can mingle and enjoy delicious menu options at the three dining venues at Spring City Golf & Lake Resort.
- Eagles’ Nest Restaurant offers globally-inspired cuisine and traditional Chinese specialties from Cantonese dishes to spicy Sichuan options. The all-day venue provides unparalleled views of the lake and mountains.
- 19th Hole Restaurant provides set lunches and snacks during breaks from rounds of golf. At night, the restaurant offers an International buffet.
- Par Cafe is an outdoor cafe that offers light, casual options.
The expansive campus at Spring City Golf & Lake Resort provides ample options to entertain and relax guests.
- Golf—The resort is home to two award-winning golf courses designed by the legendary Jack Nicklaus and Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Spa—The on-site spa offers an extensive menu of services and treatments including aromatherapy, traditional massages, skin treatments, and more.
- Swimming Pool—A tranquil oasis surrounded by greenery and filled with relaxing sun loungers.
- Tennis Courts—Two flood-lit courses are available for fun exercise.
- Nature Trails—The resort’s trails wind from the forest areas of Azalea to around Yang Zonghai Lake.
- Mahjong Room—Open games of the relaxing, traditional game are available.
- Karaoke—A KTV room with a high-tech sound system and extensive song collection make for an entertaining night.
- Sightseeing—Several attractions are nearby such as Jiuxiang Cave, Stoneforest Park, and Western Hill & Minority Village.
Spring City Golf & Lake Resort
Spring City Golf & Lake Resort sits on the elevated bank of the picturesque Yang Zonghai Lake in Spring City, China, a short drive from the city center of Kunming. Kunming, often called the "City of Eternal Spring," offers a spring-like atmosphere year round, making it the ideal vacation spot. Visitors to the city can find unparalleled climates, award-wining championship golf, and natural wonders such as the Stone Forest.
Kunming Changshui International Airport is 37 mi / 60 km away.