NH Collection Guadalajara Providencia
Surround yourself with sophisticated ambiance at the award-winning NH Collection Guadalajara Providencia, an upscale hotel in the exclusive financial district of Plaza Punta Sau Paulo in Guadalajara. From luxurious amenities like a state-of-the-art gym to impeccable service and spacious guestrooms with views across the city and the Barranca de Huentitán Mountains, it is the perfect place for work or leisure. Meet with clients and colleagues in the fully equipped business center or center your body and mind with a trip to the adjacent Ocho 16 spa.
- Each of the 137 stylish and spacious guestrooms has floor-to-ceiling windows, hardwood floors, and city or mountain views
- Dine, watch TV, and read with your favorite cocktail in the multi-functional Nhube space that serves as a cafeteria, reading room, lounge, and bar
- Get work done at the fully-equipped business center, and host up to 220 guests in one of six meeting rooms or the conference facilities
- Start your day with a bountiful breakfast buffet, and then dine on gourmet international à la carte cuisine throughout the day inside or on the outdoor terrace
- Get out on the green at the Guadalajara Country Club, a ten-minute walk away
- Walk to upscale shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, casinos, and a full-service spa
- Ask the Guest Relations Team about dinner reservations or excursions to the Santiago river
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 700 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
Look out over the city, Golf and Country Club, or Barranca Huentitán Mountains from the expansive windows in all of the 137 guestrooms and suites. Contemporary artwork and striking modern furniture offset the tranquil décor in the Superior, Premium, and Family rooms. Junior and Master Suites give you plenty of space to stretch out, with separate living and dining areas.
Sleep peacefully thanks to the smart blind system and generous pillow menu, before waking up to complimentary international and local newspapers. Slip into your fluffy bathrobe and slippers as you catch up with the news and a morning coffee while admiring the views out of the expansive windows. Corner rooms treat you to dual panoramas.
Whether you are dining with your family, meeting a client, taking a break with a newspaper, or prepping for a day in the mountains, the Nhube has everything. Room service is also available 24 hours a day if you would prefer to dine in your guestroom.
Nhube – This modern, multi-functional space has plush indoor seating and a peaceful outdoor terrace. A gourmet breakfast buffet welcomes you in the morning, and you can choose from an á la carte lunch and dinner menu of local and international dishes throughout the day. Catch up on TV or settle into the quiet area with a free newspaper.
Let off steam in the fully equipped gym, and look out across the mountains as you work out. Relax with a book and unwind on the terrace. Head to the Ocho 16 spa just across the road for a sports massage or couple’s treatment. Take a 15-minute walk for a round of golf at the Guadalajara Country Club.
Explore the city’s rich history at the Instituto Cultural Cabañas, a UNESCO World Heritage site, or relax in the peaceful Pablo Neruda Park. At the weekend, stop by Colonia Americana, where craft and food stalls line the colonial streets, and catch a free concert. For souvenirs, head to Tlaquepaque, where local craftsmen sell exquisite leather goods and pottery. The Santiago River is nearby for hiking.
NH Collection Guadalajara Providencia
Situated in the financial district of Guadalajara, Mexico, NH Collection Guadalajara Provencia is ideally located, whether you’re in the culturally rich city to explore its heritage, or on business. Boutique shops and fine dining surround the hotel, while the historic centre is just ten minutes away.
Guadalajara International Airport is 23.8 km / 14.7 mi away.
On-site parking is available for a fee.