Miyakojima Tokyu Hotel & Resorts
Sitting seaside on the island paradise of Okinawa, Miyakojima Tokyu Hotel & Resorts is Japan’s top spot for a tropical isle escape. After a short stroll through the surrounding gardens, pop off your flip flops and hit the white sand and azure waters of Maehama Beach, or lay back in a lounger by the hotel’s sprawling blue-tile pool. Bright rooms match the tropical vibes as you admire the sunset from your private balcony after exotic pampering at Spa Eurlia. Striking the perfect balance of blue waters, spacious suites, and Japanese cuisine, Miyakojima Tokyu Hotel & Resorts is the ideal Okinawa oasis.
At A Glance
- Rooms are a just a few steps from Maehama Beach or a 20-minute stroll from Kurima Bridge
- Okinawa is a golfer’s dream with courses close by and throughout the entire island
- Head over to Spa Eurlia for a relaxing massage treatment or exfoliating facial
- Grab a lounger and umbrella by one of the three beachfront pools
- Three on-site Japanese restaurants ranging from buffets to sushi specialties and a piano lounge with cocktails
- Adventurous types can take to the water for parasailing, wave boarding, snorkeling, and spotting sea turtles
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 650 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
- Each room features a private balcony overlooking the azure blue waters of Maehama Beach
- Start your morning with authentic Japanese green tea or prep your java at the in-room coffee station
- For corporate travelers, the hotel boasts a large conference room that can accommodate up to 80 visitors
- Rooms include refrigerators and air conditioners paired with humidifiers and purifiers
- Complimentary parking and WiFi service is included during your stay
Yaebishi, Japanese Sushi and Teppanyaki Restaurant — Head to this sushi house for authentic rolls and teppanyaki, prepared tableside. In the mornings, wake up early and catch the breakfast.
Barbecue House — Summer is the season of barbecue, and this grill house serves up the best skewers. Request a spot on the terrace for an al fresco experience.
Shangri-La — East meets West at this buffet style restaurant—guests can enjoy a variety of Japanese and Western style dishes.
Moon Shell Bar — Head to the cafe terrace to this laid back, cool-stone lounge. Sip on classic cocktails while the piano takes center stage under a dazzling shell-laced chandelier.
Maehama Beach & Aragusuku — Due to the coral reef, Maehama Beach is known for calm blue waters, creating the perfect conditions for windsurfing, parasailing, wave boarding, and swimming. While you can snorkel here, we suggest heading to Aragusuku Beach (30-minute drive) for a vibrant and exhilarating underwater experience.
Emerald Coast Golf Links — The island is home to several coastal golf courses where you can work on your swing while taking in stunning sea views. Just a five-minute drive from the hotel, you can tee off at Emerald Coast Golf Links where coastal breezes complement the picturesque backdrop.
Sea Melt — Just a short drive north, this venue is famous for wild turtles, tropical fish, and it’s unique pumpkin limestone cave. Take a tour—many of the guides are bilingual and can show you the best spots in the area.
Miyakojima Tokyu Hotel & Resorts
Miyakojima Tokyu Hotel & Resorts is located in the Miyako Island area of Okinawa near Kurima Island. Complimentary shuttle transfers from Miyako Airport (a 10-minute drive) are available by reservation. Direct flights are available out of Haneda Airport and typically average about three hours.