Hotel Les Terrasses D Eze
Nestled in the Côte d’Azur hills, between Nice and Monaco, Hotel Les Terrasses D’Eze is an ideal getaway to explore the French Riviera. The four-star hotel offers a unique panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea from Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and Villefranche-sur-Mer’s bays to the Cap d'Antibes, and places you just minutes from the iconic medieval village of Eze. This is the perfect destination focused on well-being with its luxurious lodging, delectable dining, and pampering spa.
- 87 spectacular guestrooms and suites all offer luxurious comfort and boast sea views from large private terraces
- Head to the the signature restaurants and lounge bar to find delicious gastronomic experiences, expertly crafted cocktails, and unbelievable views
- Get active at the modern fitness center, on the tennis courts, or with various water activities such as paddle boarding, parasailing, and jet skiing
- Take a dip in the exterior infinity swimming pool which overlooks the Mediterranean Sea
- Relax at the on-site spa, complete with indoor hydromassage pool, saunas, steam bath, relaxation room, and Himalayan salt treatments
- Venture to the famous Medieval Village, where you can visit the Exotic Garden and well-known Fragrance Factories Fragonard and Galimard
Guests will discover plenty of natural sunlight, stunning interior accents, and calming modern designs throughout the property. The hotel’s unique architecture, staggered like the decks of a ship, allows guests to enjoy the French Riviera as if on a boat floating on the water.
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 650 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
Retreat to 87 gorgeous guest rooms and suites, all complete with renovated interiors and large private terraces. They all offer exquisite views of the Mediterranean Sea and feature luxury services, including interactive TVs with international channels, telephones, free WiFi, safety deposit boxes, air conditioning, local welcome amenities, and either twin or king beds.
All rooms also boast luxurious touches such as plush bedding and contemporary artwork. Enjoy complimentary mineral water, coffee and tea stations, and slippers for your comfort. Top off your stay with room and laundry service.
Explore everything from light, creative bites at the hotel’s signature restaurant to health-conscious dishes with local flavors at the bar and a relaxing glass of bubbly on the outdoor romantic terrace.
Le Tillac – Overlook breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and gorgeous landscape while feasting on delicious Mediterranean cuisine at this signature restaurant. This airy eatery prides itself on using regional products and boasts a large selection of organic wines to pair with your meal.
Le Bio Bar – This health-forward restaurant serves up natural dishes that utilizes organic products and fresh flavors. Enjoy your meal while overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and the hotel’s beautiful infinity pool.
The Lounge Bar – Enjoy a glass of Champagne, wine, or refreshing cocktail in the cozy lounge or on the lounge terrace — both which offer magical views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Find both activity and relaxation at Hotel Les Terrasses De’Eze. For adventure enthusiasts, stay fit on the tennis courts, get in a workout at the modern fitness center, or take part in the many water activities available, such as paddle boarding, parasailing, or jet skiing. Hiking and biking trails nearby beg to be explored. Those looking to be pampered should head to the fully equipped spa, complete with with indoor hydromassage pool, five treatment rooms, sauna cabins, and a unique sensory experience to ensure total relaxation of the mind, body, and spirit.
For offsite exploration, find the famous Medieval Village within close proximity. There, you can visit the Exotic Garden and tour well-known fragrance factories Fragonard and Galimard.
Other nearby attractions:
- Jardin Exotique de Monaco
- Museum Stadium Louis II
- Le Palais des Princes de Monaco
- Cathédrale de Monaco
- Musée Océanographique de Monaco
- Museum Casino Monte Carlo
- Club de Golf de Monte-Carlo Golf parcours
- Villa Kérylos
- La Baie des Fourmis Beach
- Médiéval Village of Eze
Hotel Les Terrasses D'Eze
Nestled in the Côte d'Azur hilltops, Hotel Les Terrasses D'Eze is ideally situated between Nice and Monaco, just minutes from the iconic medieval village of Eze in the South of France.
International Nice Côte d'Azur Airport: 11 mi / 19 km away from the hotel.