Hotel Effie Sandestin
Opening June 2020
Newly built inside the gates of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, Hotel Effie Sandestin is an extraordinary treasure nestled on the banks of the Choctawatchee Bay. Framed by Florida pines and fairways, this hotel integrates coastal charm and Southern hospitality in every delightful detail. Thoughtful appointments, interior design, and personal service enhance your Emerald Coast experience.
- The hotel's 250 guestrooms and 19 suites are warm and inviting, offering views of the bay, golf course, or verdant hotel surroundings.
- Relax on a sun lounger with a slushy cocktail at the rooftop pool
- Flexible event and meeting spaces include a divisible 13,000 sq ft / 1,208 sq m ballroom and an open air space adjacent to the roof top bar
- Choose from yoga, Pilates, spinning, step, indoor cycling, and Zumba classes at the fitness center or skip the workout and visit the adjacent spa for some private time or a couple's treatment
- Enjoy the creativity of Top Chef alum Hugh Acheson's cuisine at the hotel's signature restaurant, family breakfast with a bay view at Sunset Bay Café, or a candlelit couple's dinner at Marlin Grill
- Club KZ offers children the opportunity to make new friends, explore the world, and let their dreams run wild in a safe and secure environment away from their parents
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 700 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
The resort's 250 guestrooms and 19 suites include plenty of space for families to spread out and cozy corners for coupling. All rooms include a mini fridge and personal coffee maker for your convenience. Luxurious robe and slippers, as well as a full length mirror with plug-in, fully lit bathroom mirror make relaxing easy. Enjoy lush bathroom amenities, a smart 46-inch television, and complimentary water for an stay that lets you be as connected or off the grid as you please. Room service is also available when you want the ultimate in indulgence without leaving your comforts of your accommodations.
Hotel Effie Sandestin has partnered with Chef Hugh Acheson to develop an inspired menu. A James Beard Award winner known for fusing the beauty of Southern cuisine with the flavors of Europe, Chef Acheson is owner of Five & Ten, Empire Sate South, and The National and has competed and served as a judge on Top Chef Masters.
You will find more than 20 restaurants and casual eateries to choose from at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, with menus featuring everything from Florida coastal cuisine to authentic Mexican fare and everything between.
A wide array of complimentary amenities are yours to enjoy as a guest at Hotel Effie Sandestin. Spend your days biking miles of trails, kayaking or paddle boarding on the bay, getting in some lively sets of tennis on one of the 15 HydroGrid clay and hard courts, working out at the fitness center, or relaxing at the spa, pool, or nearby beaches.
Iconic course designers Robert Trent Jones Jr., Rees Jones, and Tom Jackson have all contributed their design talents here, creating an unrivaled experience for golfers. Four courses — Raven Golf Club, Baytowne Golf Club, The Links Golf Club, and the exclusive Burnt Pine Club — each have their own special challenges, rewards, and unique characteristics, but they all share the incredible natural beauty of 72 holes spanning from the beach to the bay and the dedication of PGA professionals and staff.
Off the greens, take in the colorful and whimsical Baytowne Wharf Boulevard with its eclectic shops and eateries. Cruise down Scenic Gulf Drive for views of the ocean and some of the most spectacular homes in the area and experience the sun and sand of Florida at Henderson Beach State Park with winding paths, breathtaking vistas, and plenty of local wildlife.
Hotel Effie Sandestin
Adjacent to the Baytowne Conference Center and set within award-winning Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, Hotel Effie Sandestin is convenient to Baytowne Marina, fine-dining restaurants and casual eateries, exciting nightlife, and a variety of water and land activities.
Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport is 27 mi / 43 km from the hotel.
Pensacola International Airport is 81 mi / 130 km from the hotel.