The epitome of a concrete jungle, Kenya’s capital city is home to killer nightlife, a renowned national park, and a central business district packed with global corporations. We adore the red swimming pool (you’ll see) and Thai-inspired spa services steps from the rooms, and nothing beats black rhino sightings during a safari through Nairobi National Park. Whether you are visiting Kenya’s City in the Sun for business or leisure, rest assured dusitD2 Nairobi is the best place to get to know Nairobi.
At a Glance
- Take a dip in the red swimming pool. The pool's red tiles give the water a unique scarlet glow
- You'll be treated like royalty at the award-winning Devarana Spa. A Thai massage is a must
- Enjoy the resident DJ at Zing lounge and bar or snag Sunday brunch at the hotel's signature restaurant, Soko
- Working while away? The hotel is home to a club lounge, business center, and four function rooms
- Feel like a safari? Lions, zebras, and giraffes await just one hour away at Nairobi National Park
- Spacious guest rooms and suites are detailed with local art to give them proper Kenyan flair
- All 101 large rooms include rainfall shower heads
- Room upgrades include butler service and three items pressed complimentary upon arrival
- Suites come with access to the Executive Lounge — known as Dlounge — where you can enjoy free breakfast daily
- Four meeting rooms, 24-hour rooftop fitness center, and complimentary WiFI
- Club D'vine Room
- D'light Room
- D-luxe Room
- D-sire Suite
- D'vine Suite
Chic and stylish, the restaurants at dusitD2 Nairobi offer everything from fine organic dishes to trendy cocktails steps from the DJ booth.
Zing — If you’re looking to be seen on the scene in Nairobi, this is one of the hippest places to be after the sun goes down. Cozy up with the fine wine selection as the DJ brings the energy.
Soko — We paired the lobster with the white wine and it was out of this world. The selection of organic ingredients on the menu and the al fresco dining experience come together perfectly at this romantic date spot.
Soi — Thai street food served in chic small plates. We couldn’t stop sharing and comparing at the communal tables.
Soko Gourmet — A gourmet deli offering the comforts of home, such as breads, jams, and pastries.
Absolut — This hidden hotspot is tucked away in Zing’s terrace (shh!). Savor the trendiest cocktails made with Absolut vodka.
The Rouge Deck — Home to tapas and cocktails steps from the red swimming pool
Devarana Spa:The scents of basil, tea trees, and orange blossoms fill the air as you enter the treatment rooms at the hotel’s award-winning spa. We became putty in the hands of the trained professionals as we enjoyed the signature Thai massage.
National Museum of Nairobi: All 42 Kenyan communities are represented along with artifacts. From life-sized stuffed animals to a reptile park filled with tortoises and alligators, the on-site exhibits will keep you occupied for hours. You’ll catch us by the bones showing the evolution of humans.
Nairobi National Park Pro-Tip: Get an early start to see the most animals. We were able to spot zebras, cheetahs, lions, and giraffes during our tour. While cruising the park, you’ll also be treated to a great view of the Nairobi skyline in the background.
Dusitd2 Nairobi is centrally located in the heart of the booming business district of Kenya’s capital city. New to Nairobi? The Nairobi National Park is within city limits and the city is the only metropolitan area in the world to house skyscrapers and a game reserve.