Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa
Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa is nestled amidst 70 acres of lush greenery overlooking the misty Nandi Hills in Bangalore, India. Distinguished and refined, this unique resort offers a relaxed yet sophisticated environment that embraces the natural beauty of the surrounding area. Enjoy the 141 well-appointed guest rooms, conference halls with inviting banquet facilities, fine dining options, indoor and outdoor sport facilities, and healing Wellness Centre.
- 141 spectacular guestrooms and suites offer luxurious comfort with beautifully designed interiors and thoughtful amenities
- Experience fine dining at the three on-site restaurants and find phenomenal menus, beautiful views, and beautiful interiors drenched in natural sunlight
- Get active at the on-site fitness center and at the indoor/outdoor recreation center, where you’ll find table tennis, squash, indoor badminton, and basketball courts
- Take a dip in the luxurious swimming pool with a refreshing beverage or snack from the adjacent coffee shop
- Indulge in relaxation at the Seventh Heaven Wellness Spa with a variety of massage therapies and treatments
- Host corporate and personal events of any size and occasion in one of the nine artistically decorated banquet halls equipped with the best-in-class amenities
- Venture offsite to many notable attractions such as the Nandi Hills, Lepakshi Temple, and Phoenix Market City
Whether traveling for leisure, business, wellness, or for an event, expect to be pampered beyond expectations. Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa was awarded as the The Best MICE Destination at the India Tourism Awards 2018 for its excellent work.
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 650 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
Retreat to 141 elegant guest rooms and suites, all equipped with soothing interiors, artful decor, and impressive amenities. Upgrade to relax on private outdoor lounge terraces that overlook the lush greenery of the resort or to sit large groups in private dining and lounge areas.
In addition to the incredible aesthetics, rooms also boast plush bedding, high-end washrooms with rain showers, and inspiring views. For your total comfort, enjoy 24-hour room service, tea and coffee makers, air conditioning, iron and ironing boards, complimentary WiFi, and televisions.
Get the very best features of a luxury hotel within the comforts of a residential setting.
Indulge in dining experiences that serve you the most delicious menus and present the most beautiful views.
Ambrosia – Each dish at this fine eatery is handcrafted with ingredients carefully chosen by expert chefs. Find a menu that boasts creatively presented local and international dishes with exquisite flavors.
Illusion Bar – Unwind after a long day at this in-house lounge bar with an array of classic cocktails and fantastic views over the pool.
Buvette Coffee Shop – Sample delightful snacks and pastries either inside looking out floor-to-ceiling glass doors to the beautiful hotel grounds or outside surrounding the picturesque pool.
Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa is both the perfect place for relaxation and exploration. Wander the beautiful hotel grounds to find lush landscape and artful details. Take a dip in the palm tree lined pool while you sip on a glass of Champagne or coffee. Head to the fitness center and find the latest cardiovascular and resistance-training equipment. Find everything from table tennis and squash to badminton and basketball at the indoor and outdoor recreation facilities. For wellness enthusiasts, head to the Seventh Heaven Spa to relax the body and rejuvenate the soul with traditional Ayurveda and international treatments.
For offsite exploration, find the many notable attractions and sights nearby, such as:
- Nandi Hills
- Shopping at RMZ Galleria Mall
- Lepakshi Temple
- ISCKON Temple
- Fun world & Snow city
- Wonderla Amusement Park
- Phoenix Market City
- Orion Mall
Clarks Exotica Resort and Spa
Overlooking the Nandi Hills, Clarks Exotica Convention Resort & Spa is situated in acres of sprawling greenery in Bangalore, India, close to popular temples, shopping areas, and entertainment facilities.
Bangalore International Airport is 5.5 mi / 9 km away from the hotel.