Belmont Champs Elysees
Located in a traditionally upper-crust neighborhood studded with high-end boutiques and fashion houses, the four-star Belmont Champs-Élysées has the Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe, Avenue George V, and Avenue Montaigne on its doorstep. After a day exploring Paris' most iconic sites, enjoy the hotel's luxurious and peaceful settings: unwind in the hotel’s spa or sip a bespoke cocktail, a glass of Champagne or French Grand Cru Wine at The Bar before retiring to your room.
- Stay in an extraordinary location with iconic Haussmann-style architecture and luxury shopping experiences within easy walking distance
- Indulge in a room or suite inspired by the romanticism of the Napoleonic era with an artistic interpretation of the Opera Garnier curtain as a headboard
- Relax with a treatment in the spacious Spa Carita Decléor and enjoy all the benefits of an Oriental scrub after a hammam session or unwind in the tea room
- Work out in the hotel's light-flooded fitness room under a glass roof
- Upgrade to the Imperial Suite and look out across the typical Parisian buildings and rooftops from your own private terrace
Taking inspiration from the grandeur of French palaces, award-winning designer Alexandre Danan tastefully refurbished the 19th-century Haussmann-style hotel with incredible attention to detail and a touch of Orientalism. From the rich mahogany front desk and the deep leather-and-velvet armchairs to the striking fireplaces and polished-wood walls, Belmont Champs-Élysées a symbol of the French "Art de Vivre."
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 700 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
Each of the 74 rooms has been completed with tasteful attention to detail: lavish headboards replicate the curtains of the Palais Garnier Opera House, expertly contrasting the deep ebony wall paneling. Dock your iPod, sink your toes into the plush British Axminster carpets, and settle in before enjoying the granite bathroom with Japanese toilet and Italian shower or bath with the Hermes toiletries.
For a romantic weekend, choose the Imperial Suite and unwind in your own hammam bath or recline on your private terrace overlooking the street. Deluxe rooms and Suites have Nespresso machines and look out over the upscale 16th Arrondissement.
Once you’ve explored Paris on your doorstep, recharge in The Bar or Petit Salon, where velvet armchairs and delectable cocktails welcome you.
The Bar – Discover the large menu of champagnes, or sip on fine aged spirits, French grand cru wines, and bespoke cocktails in elegant surroundings. The Bar has a relaxed yet refined atmosphere that’s perfect before dinner or a show in one of the nearby restaurants and theaters.
Petit Salon – Large enough for 10 people, the Petit Salon is ideal for informal meetings and receptions.
An oasis in the vibrant city, Le Belmont has a two-floor spa by Carita & Décléor. Ease your muscles with a massage after a day taking in the sights or treat yourself to a specialist treatment — re-energizing facials, nail treatments, and hairdressing are all on the menu. Treatment rooms will plunge you into an Asian-inspired atmosphere.
- World-renowned contemporary art is at Palais de Tokyo, a nine-minute walk
- Catch the latest art exhibition at The Grand Palais, 15 minutes away on foot
- For views of the Seine, the Eiffel Tower, and Palais de Chaillot — all at once — head to Jardins du Trocadero
- Enjoy cabaret over dinner at nearby Le Lido
Belmont Champs Elysees
Immerse yourself in Parisian culture by simply stepping out of Belmont Champs-Élysées – you’re already in the heart of the capital. You’re just a gentle stroll from the grand Champs-Élysées and the Eiffel Tower, past stunning architecture down tree-line boulevards. Versace, Chanel, and Dolce & Gabbana boutique shopping is a five-minute walk on chic Avenue Montaigne.
Charles de Gaulle Airport is a 34-minute cab ride.
Metro stations George V, Kléber, and Alma Marceau are all within a 5-10 minute walk away.