After a day on the slopes or exploring nearby National parks, open the doors to Alpenhof Lodge and settle in at this cozy and luxurious retreat. The minute you step foot into the historic inn, you'll be greeted by adelightfully warm atmosphere, welcoming staff, and friendly house dogs that will make you feel right at home — only better. This Alps-inspired mountain lodge is packed with European character and modern comforts to make this getaway one to remember.
- 42 guestrooms feature warm furnishings, wood-burning fireplaces, and balconies that overlook surrounding mountains
- Authentic handcrafted Bavarian furnishings and Swiss amenities give the Alpenhof distinct European character
- A few miles away from Grand Teton National Park and an hour drive to Yellowstone National Park
- Conveniently next to the Ariel Tram and SMART bus which will take you all around town
- Enjoy authentic Austrian Swiss dishes at the two on-site eateries, complete with unique menus and warm environments
- Dip into the outdoor heated pool or jacuzzi while watching skiers make their way down the slopes
- Grab your skis, snow shoes, and snow mobiles and get ready to explore the snowy terrain
Get instant benefits with I Prefer Hotel Rewards at more than 650 hotels in over 85 countries
- Free Internet
- Room Upgrade*
Priority Early Check-in
- 42 guestrooms each equipped with Bavarian style furnishings, cozy beds, and warm lighting
- Sip your morning coffee and peer out to the surrounding mountains from your private balcony
- Deluxe rooms and suites offer in-room fireplaces, sofa beds, and wet bars
- The lodge can host meetings and events for up to 75 participants in the stately dining and meeting rooms
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast, free parking, and free high-speed internet as part of your stay
The Bistro: Imagine warm schnitzel or fondue by the fireplace on a cold wintery night or seasonal delights and light fare atop the expansive summer deck. Regardless of the season, The Bistro is sure to please with its delectable Swiss Austrian inspired menus and cozy atmospheres.
A hearty European style breakfast buffet is included with your stay and includes eggs, bacon, sausage, Norwegian waffles, Swedish pancakes, meat and cheese platter, pastries, fresh fruit, juice, and coffee
Jackson Hole Aerial Tram: Conveniently located next-door to the Alpenhof, the 100-passenger tram takes you up 4,139 feet to the summit of Rendevous Mountain. The summit offers unbeatable 360-degree views of the Tetonsand the surrounding picturesque National Park below. The "Top of the World" provides amazing access to a myriad of great hiking, running, and climbing trails for the adventure enthusiasts.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort: The Alpenhof Lodge is located in the heart of the “Big One”, a world-class winter skiing and summer outdoor resort. Known for its rugged terrain and expansive recreation grounds, the resort is renowned across the globe and hosts difficult, intermediate, and a few beginner slopes. If you want to brush up on your skills, it might be wise to take a lesson or two.
National Parks: Both Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park are within striking distance of the alpine lodge and make for one adventurous outing. Two miles north of Alpenhof is the entrance of Grand Teton, which boasts an ethereal mountain landscape, pristine lakes and rivers, and an abundance of beautiful wildlife, making it popular among climbers, hikers, and photographers. An hour drive away is Yellowstone, AKA America's first national park. The vast, otherworldly park is rife with bison herds, wolf packs, and gurgling geothermal features waiting to be explored.
The Alpenhof Lodge sits in the heart of Teton Village, Wyoming and boasts both a picturesque and convenient location. It sits at the base of the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, next to the Aerial Tram which you can ride in just 12 minutes and soar 4,139 feet above ground to see a 360-degree view of the surrounding mountainous landscape and explore the area. The hotel is also 20 minutes to Jackson, just two miles from the entrance to the Grand Teton National Park, and an hour drive from Yellowstone National Park.
Jackson Hole Airport: 22 mi / 35 km