SINGAPORE – 1 June 2016 – Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest independent hotel brand, invites Formula One enthusiasts and avid travelers alike to experience the world’s only Formula One Night Race at the Marina Bay Street Circuit in the cosmopolitan city of Singapore this September.
Since its inception in 2008, the Singapore Grand Prix has been one of the major highlights in the Formula One racing circuit calendar. This event features multi award-winning artists and bands staging electrifying performances over the 3-day extravaganza, alongside the display of super cars and, of course, the deafening heart-stopping races that is televised “live” to billions of viewers around the world. This year’s race takes place from 16 to 18 September.
Participating hotels from the Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio in Singapore are offering Grand Prix packages for the entire month of September:
The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
Located along the iconic Marina Bay skyline and the racing track in the heart of Singapore’s financial, arts, and entertainment district, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore was recently gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument in December 2015. The award winning luxury hotel is a stroll away from an upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment precinct featuring modern skyscrapers alongside restored historic landmarks. The 400-room hotel features five award-winning restaurants, an infinity pool, and an exclusive Fullerton Spa among other amenities. Specifics of the Singapore Grand Prix Offer include:
- 1 to 14 September and 19 to 30 September: 10% off Best Available Rate, including American Buffet Breakfast for two persons.
- 15 September: S$432 per room per night, including American Bufet Breakfast for two persons.
- 16 to 18 September: S$810 per room per night, including American Buffet Breakfast for two persons and an exclusive F1 Fullerton plush bear souvenir.
**An extra bed is provided complimentary for children under the age of 12 years when sharing a room with their parents.
One Farrer Hotel & Spa
Situated in the heart of one of Singapore’s historic neighborhoods and a 2-miute walk from the underground train station that connects commuters to every part of the city within minutes, One Farrer Hotel & Spa offers three distinct types of accommodation under one roof with its unique “hotels-within-a-hotel” concept, ranging from standard rooms and private villas to serviced apartments. The Skyline Rooms offer breathtaking vistas of Singapore’s inland urban landscape, while Skyline guests enjoy a host of exclusive privileges including private access to their own dining venue at the Skyline Lounge, as well as fitness and spa facilities.
- Singapore Grand Prix Offer:Package includes five daily complimentary light meals at Skyline Lounge, complimentary Wifi access, and in-room mini bar. Skyline Room from S$450 per room per night; Skyline Studio from S$500 per room per night; and Skyline Suite from S$650 per room per night. **Minimum of 3 nights’ stay required for bookings from 16 to 18 September, both dates inclusive.
- Royal Plaza On Scotts
A visit to Singapore would not be complete without indulging in some retail therapy. Royal Plaza On Scotts is located in the city’s bustling shopping district of Orchard Road, where a myriad of dining and entertainment options are available from morning through the late evening. All rooms in this charming city hotel offer gourmet Nespresso coffee and a refreshment bar that is replenished daily. Specifics of the Singapore Grand Prix Offer include:
- 1 to 15 September and 19 to 30 September:Deluxe Room from S$278 per night, including daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons at the award-winning Carousel.
- 16 to 18 September: Deluxe Room from S$320 per room per night, including daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons at the award-winning Carousel, with a minimum of 2 nights’ stay.
*All prices quoted are subject to service charge and applicable taxes.
Travelers can enjoy additional benefits by enrolling in the iPrefer guest loyalty program, which extends points redeemable for free nights and other expenditures, elite status, and special benefits such as complimentary Internet upon every eligible stay at more than 600 participating properties worldwide.
For more information or to book a stay at any of Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ properties in Singapore, visit www.preferredhotels.com/SGNightRace2016. **Governing terms & conditions apply.
About Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Preferred Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest independent hotel brand, representing more than 650 distinctive hotels, resorts, residences, and unique hotel groups across 85 countries. Through its five global collections, Preferred Hotels & Resorts connects discerning travelers to the singular luxury hospitality experience that meets their life and style preferences for each occasion. Every property within the portfolio maintains the high quality standards and unparalleled service levels required by the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Integrated Quality Assurance Program. The iPrefer™ guest loyalty program, Preferred Residences℠, Preferred Family℠, Preferred Pride℠, and Preferred Golf™ offer valuable benefits for travelers seeking a unique experience. For more information, visit PreferredHotels.com.
Senior Manager, Public Relations (Asia Pacific)
Tel: +65 6577 2487