SINGAPORE - November 8, 2017 – Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest independent hotel brand, announces the addition of 25 new member hotels and resorts across eight countries between August and October 2017. From the most iconic city beachfront in Hawaii to the majestic culture and traditions of Rajasthan, India, travelers can now enjoy experiencing #ThePreferredLife in even more destinations while staying at distinctive independent properties around the world.
Highlights of the new hotel additions include:
• Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach (Honolulu, Hawaii) – Scheduled to formally open in December 2017 after an extensive US$115 million transformation, this 839-room luxury resort will feature breathtaking oceanfront and Diamond Head views, a destination pool deck replete with a saltwater infinity pool and cabanas, and five exciting culinary concepts that includes a signature restaurant, Morimoto Asia, by Iron Chef Morimoto. Guests will be in awe the moment they walk into the hotel lobby and view its centerpiece – a 280,000-gallon saltwater Oceanarium that will be home to a multitude of indigenous marine life.
• Le Bristol Beirut (Beirut, Lebanon) – This elegant award-winning hotel is located in the heart of this vibrant city, known as the “Paris of the Middle East,” and offers 157 themed guestrooms - from modern contemporary and 1960’s retro chic to rich Ottoman Empire-inspired designs that evoke the aura of Arabian nights. When they need to venture outside, travelers will enjoy close proximity to both Verdun Street, one of the city’s most popular shopping destinations, and Hamra Street, the hub of the Beirut’s club scene and vibrant nightlife.
• H10 METROPOLITAN (Barcelona, Spain) – Located in the epicenter of Barcelona’s Eixample District, this beautifully restored 85-room historic hotel designed by Lazaro Rosa-Violan evokes the charm of 19th century industrial Barcelona. Some of the city’s best shopping and dining options in Plaça Catalunya and Les Rambles are a short stroll away, as well as local attractions like UNESCO World Heritage site Sagrada Familia, an unfinished Roman Catholic church designed by Antoni Gaudi. For guests who prefer a more leisurely pace, the hotel offers an outdoor terrace plunge pool replete with sun loungers and picturesque views of its vibrant neighborhood.
• Wanda Reign Wuhan (Wuhan, China) – This award-winning luxury hotel is strategically located in the scenic East Lake Scenic Area of Wuhan, next to the famous Han Street commercial Centre and the iconic Han Show Theatre that regularly showcases a unique collection of aquatic performances. It features 413 elegantly appointed guestrooms with stunning views of the surrounding cityscape and the picturesque East Lake, personalized in-room options including preferred choices of beverage in the mini bar, and in-room fragrances. The hotel also offers one of the best Chinese restaurants in the city, featuring authentic timeless Huaiyang cuisine.
• Shahpura House (Jaipur, Rajasthan, India) – Once the royal palace of the ruling Shekhawat clan of the Rajputs, this magnificent heritage hotel presents a mixture of Mughal and Indian architecture, with intricately carved stone pillars, domes and precious artifacts from a bygone era. Located in a plush residential area of Jaipur, the hotel is flanked by a maze of lanes that offer up their secret stash of colorful stalls, temples, verdant gardens and lakes. The 65 haveli-style guest rooms feature Rajput-inspired decorations embellished with marble and semi-precious stones, and come with private verandahs and modern amenities. There is also an on-site spa offering specially curated signature treatments and massages.
Additional member hotels to join Preferred Hotels & Resorts between August 1 and October 31, 2017 include:
- Cala de Mar Resort & Spa Ixtapa (Guerrero, Mexico)
- Royalton Hotel (New York, United States)
- The Maritime Hotel New York (New York, United States)
- Green Park Inn (Blowing Rock, North Carolina, United States)
- Cork Factory Hotel (Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States)
- The Commonwealth (Richmond, Virginia, United States)
- Alpenhof Lodge (Teton Village, Wyoming, United States)
- The Queensbury Hotel (Glen Falls, New York, United States)
- Yurbban Passage Hotel & Spa (Barcelona, Spain)
- H10 CUBIK (Barcelona, Spain)
- Myconian Naia (Mykonos, Greece)
- THE BODRUM by Paramount Hotels & Resorts (Bodrum, Turkey)
- Pestana Amsterdam Riverside (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Cresta Palace (Celerina, Switzerland)
- Turyaa Chennai (Chennai, India)
- WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi (New Delhi, India)
- Shahpura Haveli (Jaipur, India)
- The Primus Hotel Shanghai Hongqiao (Shanghai, China
- The Longemont Hotel Shenyang (Shenyang, China)
- Connect Busan (Busan, South Korea)
Whether traveling for business or leisure, travelers can access exclusive member rates and earn reward points at many of these properties through the Preferred Hotels & Resorts iPrefer hotel rewards program. Free to join, the program extends points redeemable towards free nights and other on-property expenditures, elite status, and other complimentary benefits to guests. Bookings can be made online at PreferredHotels.com or on the iPrefer mobile app, available on Android and iOS.
For more information on these hotels or any of the properties represented within the Preferred Hotels & Resorts portfolio, please visit www.PreferredHotels.com.
About Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Preferred Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest independent hotel brand, representing more than 650 distinctive hotels, resorts, residences, and unique hotel groups across 85 countries. Through its five global collections, Preferred Hotels & Resorts connects discerning travelers to the singular luxury hospitality experience that meets their life and style preferences for each occasion. Every property within the portfolio maintains the high quality standards and unparalleled service levels required by the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Integrated Quality Assurance Program. The iPrefer™ hotel rewards program, Preferred Residences℠, Preferred Family℠, Preferred Pride℠, and Preferred Golf™ offer valuable benefits for travelers seeking a unique experience. For more information, visit PreferredHotels.com.
Senior Manager, Public Relations – Asia Pacific
+65 6577 2487