Nagoya Tokyu Hotel offers a variety of dining options, which include Japanese, Chinese, French, and international cuisine.
- Nadaman is a Japanese restaurant offering seasonal menus of Kaiseki courses, Edo-style sushi, and tempura, surrounded by traditional Japenese decor.
- Loire is a fine dining option serving French specialties.
- Nangokushuka serves a variety of Chinese dishes. Private dining rooms are available.
- Grindewald, located in the hotel’s Atrium Lounge, offers international cuisine in a European garden atmosphere.
- Fonta di Trevi is Nagoya Tokyu Hotel’s main bar.
- Montmartre Coffee House serves coffees and teas with a variety of special breads.