Sixt Terms and Conditions
- Members must provide their iPrefer number/card at time of car reservation and car pick up in order to earn iPrefer points.
- Points will be awarded only for vehicles rented by an iPrefer Member for his or her own use and are limited to one rental at a time. 500 iPrefer points will be awarded on Sixt car rentals and 1,000 iPrefer points will be awarded on limousine rentals.
- The following rates do no qualify for points:
- Car rental employee rates; tour operator employee rates, travel agency rates; airline employee rates; long term rates; shuttle rates; DB rates and DB holidayticket (German Railway); internet specials; seasonal special rates e.g. Christmas rates; ADAC and Schutzbrief rates (Travel insurance certificate rates); SIXTi; and Holiday Cars.
- Points can take up to 4-6 weeks after activity date to show on your iPrefer account.
- iPrefer Members are eligible to claim points for qualifying Sixt rentals up to 6 months after the activity date, provided proper documentation is presented. To request points retroactively please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complimentary Sixt Gold Card membership is valid for new Sixt Members only and you must be enrolled as an iPrefer Member.
- For any queries regarding Sixt Gold Card membership please contact email@example.com.
- For General Terms and Conditions of Rental, click here.