Break Bread At The World-Famous Green Room
Pair dinner with a performance at the world-renowned Green Room adjacent to the Playhouse (the white chocolate raspberry napoleon is our current obsession), or hit the lobby for live music and liquid courage.
The Green Room: Dine like royalty under Spanish-made gold chandeliers known for hosting A-listers and historical figures for French cuisine and fine wine (the macaroons are as famous as the guests).
- Upscale dining room with red curtains, Italian mosaics, and white tablecloths (well worth a splurge)
- Live music from the musician’s gallery on Friday and Saturday nights, and during Sunday Brunch
- Hands down the best Sunday Brunch in town. Get to the oysters and shrimp before they run out
Lobby Lounge: Grab Afternoon tea and light fare from Queen Anne-style chairs surrounding the lobby’s beautiful baby grand piano (we love live tunes).
- Casual atmosphere dishing out salads and burgers, plus cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Open Monday - Saturday 2pm - 6pm and Sunday 2pm - 9pm
The Grill: The menu changes daily (yes, daily) at this cafeteria-style eatery open weekdays for breakfast and lunch only.